Are animals self aware?

evince

Truthmatters
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LHoyB81LnE"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

It would seem so.

There are probably some animals that are more intelligent than humans, but without the desire to communicate, progress is impossible. I don't think self-awareness itself matters.

Last edited:
My cats seem so intelligent, I sometimes think they are self aware.

Righties are always so grim and serious, light up...

As usual, your kind calls me a rightie because you cannot understand me.

Just like those on the right call me a leftie.

Really all you are proving is that your a partisan hack, as bad as Bush's "With us or against us" statements.

I just know you are negative about everything. You sure aren't in the middle, so tell me, how do you perceive yourself? I haven't read you much, but you seem to be of the neocon leaning from what I have read. And if you support McCain a war monger!

I just know you are negative about everything.
I am negative about things that deserve negativity--- stupidity, ignorance, inanity, etc.
You sure aren't in the middle
And how would you know?

, so tell me, how do you perceive yourself?
As a person.

I haven't read you much, but you seem to be of the neocon leaning from what I have read. And if you support McCain a war monger!

What policies of mine lean towards the neocons? I would appreciate you telling me--- I have asked this of many other posters on this site, but they never seem to answer.

So, you don't support the use of militarism or the empirical ways of the US, maybe I have read you wrong.

I bet you had to look that up.

So, you don't support the use of militarism or the empirical ways of the US, maybe I have read you wrong.

I bet you had to look that up.

Sounds like you had to look it up, since you used it (and spelled it) incorrectly.

Imperial ways are what you mean, by the way...much different from empirical ways...but keep making yourself look retarded.

And yes, I do support militarism. What I do not support is IMPERIALISM or interventionism.

I am sorry, not everyone can be as smart as yourself.

I do misspell words quite often and make a great many typos. You may ridicule me at will.
It seems to make you happy and feel superior! You show your own brand of intolerance!

I am sorry, not everyone can be as smart as yourself.

I do misspell words quite often and make a great many typos. You may ridicule me at will.
It seems to make you happy and feel superior! You show your own brand of intolerance!

If I have to have prejudices (and as a human being I must), I would much rather bigoted towards stupidity than anything else.

Back