Are animals self aware?

Pretty much , It is why I have him on ignore. Life is more pleasant that way.

No, you have me on ignore because you are a sycophant and too much of a wimp to deal with differing opinions.

Someone secure in his or her beliefs would not have to ignore the opposition.

I don't know how to use the ignore on this forum.

My illness has taught me that life is too short for people as mean as you are Gonzo, I hope that you are indeed more tolerant of your friends.

I understand how this is a place where one can be a bully because they are passive aggressive in their real life. Tell your women to quit hitting you!

user CP /budd ignore lists. add gonzo to your ignore list. if you so desire. He is one of a couple with that status with me.

You seem very intelligent, so thanks, I will take that advice. He can go and kick his dog instead of me!

Still plenty of reasonable to at least halfway reasonable folks on here without having to read asshole stuff.

LOL. I have never met more sensitive people in my whole life.

Someone calls you stupid so you have to go hide and cry...by the way, froggie (assuming you have cancer)--- sitting on forums while you slowly die is not living life to the fullest.

I was about to say something to that effect... Jeez, I have seen some pretty mean people (Maineman, AC, Ostrogoth), but I wouldn't put them on ignore. I'm used to people being douches on the internet...

I would pay for that painting. That was very cool to watch.

I loved how the elephant did the flower. Very impressionistic.

It was also cool watching Him/her go back over lines he thought were too light.

I too would love to own this picture.

I don't think so. I don't think dogs understand their own intestinal gas. They still seem suprised by the sound and the smell.

I don't think so. I don't think dogs understand their own intestinal gas. They still seem suprised by the sound and the smell.

Just evil spirits as no doubt many humans used to think of it's cause.

and the drinking of those evil spirits can still cause it :D

I have a pound puppy which is an Aussie ,border collie mix. She is brilliant. She can understand full sentences. People always underestimate animals.

Righties are always so grim and serious, light up...

Yeah, it annoys me how melodramatic and angry righties always are. How the fuck can you live like that, with everything anyone says causing blood to spout out of your ears? Liberals sometimes get a little bit to offended by things, but at least their cooler about it. The right is fucking mentally unstable. 50% of America is Bill O'Reilly.

Back