Are any of the ladies who post on JPP hot?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date

Are any of the ladies who post on JPP hot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
...gal I dated when I was 17-18. She was 15...Unfortunately, my girlfriend also liked to show her bra and panties to guys. :(...It was fun while it lasted. :)

eek.gif

No, yurt, that's what you do. I NEVER respond to the troll...EVER. Once I realize a poster is a troll they go into IA. Responding to Volt is responding to Volt...get a fucking grip dude...maybe a break would be helpful???

he is on ignore, how can you claim i respond to him? perhaps you need a break

There's an old saying, "If you want to know what your gal will look like 25 years down the road take a look at her mother", which reminds me of gal I dated when I was 17-18. She was 15 and her mother was around 40 at the time.

One afternoon I showed up early to take my gal out but she was still at school. Her mother invited me into the kitchen for a cold drink as it was a hot day. As I sat down at the table I noticed she had been ironing.

"It's so warm", she said in a drawn out tone. "I hope you don't mind if I take off this house coat while I iron", and promptly did so. There she stood in her bra and panties.

One could say I had a glimpse into the future.

Unfortunately, my girlfriend also liked to show her bra and panties to guys. :(

It was fun while it lasted. :)

Nothing sweeter then a woman who is both proud and secure about her sexuality. :)

I know quite a few women who are exhibitionist. I'm amazed at how many boyfriends and husbands don't like that. My wife has a little bit of that in her and I encourage it, mainly because I think she's beautiful and it pleases me to see her being sexy. However, I know a lot of guys who feel threatened by it and don't like it at all.

I've known plenty of good looking gals who were dumb as a bag of rocks. #1 for me is her brains. Without that there is nothing.

When I was a junior in HS and the new freshman class came in there was a girl who was a frigging knock out. Guys would just stop and stare at her and a string of the most popular senior boys asked her out. She was a friend of my kid sister so I knew her. She ended up marrying this guy a year younger than I who looked a lot like Sylvester Stallone and about 4" shorter. He, like her, was also dumb as a bag of rocks.

Fast forward 15 years and I'm at a party at Sis's house with 4 other couples, and they are one of them. Time had not been good to her. Dummy husband went through a series of manual labor jobs and she had been working as a waitress. She looked terrible. Sunken eyes, crooked teeth, awful skin. Neither one had the brains to even take care of themselves properly.
Hey just take it as a blessing that you're holding up well. I wen to my 25 high school graduation anniversary party and I was amazed at how much better I was holding up then most of my classmates. I'm fit, healthy, have all my hair....if feel fortunate but...you do have a point....I do try to take care of myself.

There's an old saying, "If you want to know what your gal will look like 25 years down the road take a look at her mother", which reminds me of gal I dated when I was 17-18. She was 15 and her mother was around 40 at the time.

One afternoon I showed up early to take my gal out but she was still at school. Her mother invited me into the kitchen for a cold drink as it was a hot day. As I sat down at the table I noticed she had been ironing.

"It's so warm", she said in a drawn out tone. "I hope you don't mind if I take off this house coat while I iron", and promptly did so. There she stood in her bra and panties.

One could say I had a glimpse into the future.

Unfortunately, my girlfriend also liked to show her bra and panties to guys. :(

It was fun while it lasted. :)

So you were molested. 'Splains a lot.

Hey just take it as a blessing that you're holding up well. I wen to my 25 high school graduation anniversary party and I was amazed at how much better I was holding up then most of my classmates. I'm fit, healthy, have all my hair....if feel fortunate but...you do have a point....I do try to take care of myself.
Yesterday I got a call out of the blue from the mother of one of my friends in HS. She used to operate a business for us moving furniture- great lady. She invited me to a surprise party for him, and informed me that he just had both hips replaced. :palm:

Holy shit- I don't expect to need that for another 30 years.

Yesterday I got a call out of the blue from the mother of one of my friends in HS. She used to operate a business for us moving furniture- great lady. She invited me to a surprise party for him, and informed me that he just had both hips replaced. :palm:

HIP HIP HOoray...............

That happened to a friend of mine recently. He's a skilled tradesman in B&IF repair and his hips were shot from all the years of doing masonry work. Only 47 and had both hips replaced.

So you were molested. 'Splains a lot.

The 15 year old seduced me in my own apartment! In my own bed! Took advantage of this "fresh from the farm" country boy.

But having grown up in the country I could tell good stock, select breeding, a healthy specimen. And I tell you, she was HEALTHY!!

I have to admit I went down without a fight.

That happened to a friend of mine recently. He's a skilled tradesman in B&IF repair and his hips were shot from all the years of doing masonry work. Only 47 and had both hips replaced.

I haven't talked to the guy since HS. His mom said it was due to sports. I find that hard to believe. It's more likely due to a genetic mutation. My sister had one of hers done when she was 20 due to that. And no, she's not gay. ;)

The 15 year old seduced me in my own apartment! In my own bed! Took advantage of this "fresh from the farm" country boy.

But having grown up in the country I could tell good stock, select breeding, a healthy specimen. And I tell you, she was HEALTHY!!

I have to admit I went down without a fight.

Nice try, but I was talking about how you got raped by her mom.

Back