Are Billy & Grind locked up in a DEMOCRAT "re-education facility"?

No.

But you wonder why you've been banned three times (so far) for 12 b.

(Whew!) I just got back from getting a new Battery for my Truck at Sam's Club ... and you are still whining about this.

Here, would you like me to parse this for you:

"Through some back channels I was able to access some dated emails indicating 'Billy' was selling Indian jewelry along a roadside just outside of Santa Fe.
Unconfirmed rumors say he left his wife and ran off to New Mexico with a Mexican woman. Some say the woman 'had some money', others say 'she was quite beautiful', then again one said 'she was very young'?"

See. That would be the Subject. Then ... I described the Subject:
a. The Mexican woman 'had some money'.
b. The Mexican woman 'was quite beautiful'.
c. The Mexican woman 'was very young'.

Then, because you are a Retard, I added 'like 25' ... JUST FOR YOU!

I don't believe you, and a later "addition" is irrelevant in any case.

You realized you'd fucked up again, and tried to CYA.

(shaking head) THIS ... is why you will always be a 'Junior Moderator'. Lack of Reading Comprehension Skills

(shaking head) THIS ... is why you will always be a 'Junior Moderator'. Lack of Reading Comprehension Skills

I'm not a moderator, and never claimed to be one. Your reading and comprehension skills appear to be deficient, since you are still whining about your previous bans.

(Whew!) I just got back from getting a new Battery for my Truck at Sam's Club ... and you are still whining about this.

Here, would you like me to parse this for you:

"Through some back channels I was able to access some dated emails indicating 'Billy' was selling Indian jewelry along a roadside just outside of Santa Fe.
Unconfirmed rumors say he left his wife and ran off to New Mexico with a Mexican woman. Some say the woman 'had some money', others say 'she was quite beautiful', then again one said 'she was very young'?"

See. That would be the Subject. Then ... I described the Subject:
a. The Mexican woman 'had some money'.
b. The Mexican woman 'was quite beautiful'.
c. The Mexican woman 'was very young'.

Then, because you are a Retard, I added 'like 25' ... JUST FOR YOU!
It is not a violation, you specifically said, “woman”

Back