Are Electric Cars Really Better for the Environment?

They do, but many of the children they molest in elementary schools will grow up to be homosexuals or end up killing themselves with alcohol and/or drugs because of the shame they feel, and leftist indoctrination centers known as "universities" will simply produce more homosexuals and abortion practitioners. Their genes and their warped worldview will be limited in impact. Demographics are against them.

Again good points.

I don't give a fuck what a dipshit leftist like you thinks about anything let alone me. You fucking morons have no ability to be rational and therefore are not worthy of being treated like humans.

I disagree! BUT YOU ARE CERTAINLY ENTITLED TO YOUR WRONG AND HORRIBLE OPINIONS ABOUT OTHERS!

I have a 2001 Nissan pick up with just shy of 250,000 on it and it's still on the road. It's relatively cheap and easy to fix when something breaks. Let's see a Tesla match that. The battery pack won't last 19 years in service for starters...

I have a 2001 Nissan pick up with just shy of 250,000 on it and it's still on the road. It's relatively cheap and easy to fix when something breaks. Let's see a Tesla match that. The battery pack won't last 19 years in service for starters...

And what will become of the dead batteries that have to be replaced to keep EVs running?

Back