Are you being responsable if you go without health insurance?

Wouldn't it demonstrate personal responsibility for an elected official to share his views with his constituents?

tell you what... you list your name, address, phone number, etc... on here for everyone to see. Once we have verification it is actually you in real life, THEN you can come on here and whine about others not sharing their info. Until then, please refrain from doing so. You have no right to his personal information, nor should he share it on an open message board which has had nuts in the past try and fight each other...

So in other words, you are now going to be deliberately dishonest?

Jarod.

soccer-miss.gif

tell you what... you list your name, address, phone number, etc... on here for everyone to see. Once we have verification it is actually you in real life, THEN you can come on here and whine about others not sharing their info. Until then, please refrain from doing so. You have no right to his personal information, nor should he share it on an open message board which has had nuts in the past try and fight each other...

I'm not the one claiming to be an elected official, am I?

The public has a right to know, don't they?

So its never irresponsible to take certain risks?

It doesn't matter if it is irresponsible or not. The premise is whether the gobblement should keep you from being irresponsible.

Now you will claim the gobblement has to do this because of the "freeloader" problem. But as I have pointed out numerous times that is a gobblement created problem.

Just make it so hospitals can go after people financially for the care they receive and problem solved.

Just remove gobblement from healthcare and you solve the problem. But you are too much of an obtuse statist to see past your big government views.

It isn't like you even have a pretense of wanting to be convinced so why do you bother?

We already had this discussion. Would you like to go through the process of repeating the same comments? Would you like to see me write the exact same thing I wrote in the other thread?

Why aren't you yelling about all the crap threads big money starts? He's the troll, not Jarod

You bet I was being responsible. No insurance for 14 years after being employed. Every doctor and hospital bill paid in full (1.5 weeks in hooked to IV for Tularemia, $2200 to get my trigger finger put back together, etc.) by me. That's being responsible. Paying your bills. At least that's what I was raised to believe.

Why aren't you yelling about all the crap threads big money starts? He's the troll, not Jarod

TK, I have every one of Legion's names on IA. I don't respond to any of his posts. What more would you like me to do? Do you think he would stop if I complain? That's exactly the type of response he's looking for.

I give Jarod more credit than that although I appreciate you comparing him to a troll. Jarod knew exactly what he was doing when he started a thread on a subject we just had a discussion on.

TK, I have every one of Legion's names on IA. I don't respond to any of his posts. What more would you like me to do? Do you think he would stop if I complain? That's exactly the type of response he's looking for.

I give Jarod more credit than that although I appreciate you comparing him to a troll. Jarod knew exactly what he was doing when he started a thread on a subject we just had a discussion on.

Well, good point. I have him on ignore too. I just hate the way his threads clutter up the list of "today's posts".

And you're right, Jarod is much more likely to listen to comments like that than big money.

Well, good point. I have him on ignore too. I just hate the way his threads clutter up the list of "today's posts".

And you're right, Jarod is much more likely to listen to comments like that than big money.

If I ran the board I'd ban legion. I don't and obviously the mods allow him to post. The only thing I can do then is ignore him. (Other than the fact he loves we're having this conversation about him.)

You bet I was being responsible. No insurance for 14 years after being employed. Every doctor and hospital bill paid in full (1.5 weeks in hooked to IV for Tularemia, $2200 to get my trigger finger put back together, etc.) by me. That's being responsible. Paying your bills. At least that's what I was raised to believe.
Yep....did the same thing...broke both hands in an accident. Had no insurance. Cost me $3 grand. Paid every dime cause I didn't have insurance. Wish I had though! Thank the lord it wasn't aplastic anemia or something serious like that. I doubt I could have paid that bill.

So its never irresponsible to take certain risks?

Jarrod...don't expect answers. They don't want the personal responsibility that they always blather on about. They want to take chances and if those chances don't pan out, they know they'll be covered anyway.

They are called leeches.

Back