Are you doing your best to support local restaurants?

Are you doing your best to support local restaurants?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The best seafood place in Seattle and my fav local bakery are both gone, and the situation will get worse.

This is not how my life was supposed to go.

We were supposed to be better than this.

I'm eating out or taking out about as much as before. The best Thai restaurant near me died off. It isn't looking good for the industry. I hope those in government like Newsome are reincarnated as dung beetles or something...

I'm eating out or taking out about as much as before. The best Thai restaurant near me died off. It isn't looking good for the industry. I hope those in government like Newsome are reincarnated as dung beetles or something...

Did you vote yes?

Bless you if yes.

I go to Subway every week or two. My favorite sandwich is Spicy Tuna; I also like Cold Cut Combo and Roast Beef.

Not as much as I was since the local pizza and sub shop closes during winter because the chef owns a place in the Caribbean. The rest I chef out myself. I'm making chili today and rotisserie chicken tomorrow.

Not as much as I was since the local pizza and sub shop closes during winter because the chef owns a place in the Caribbean. The rest I chef out myself. I'm making chili today and rotisserie chicken tomorrow.

Ok....let us not let this little matter of Trump get in the way of the stuff that matters!

We are at 6-0 THANXS!

I have so little to hold on to this deeply into this dark age!
I think most people support local....we have neighborhood facebook page just for people to promote their restaurants and other small businesses....it's made a huge difference....My heart breaks for those who've had to close....hopefully, not forever.... But the restaurant business is tough enough when things are "normal"....Don't give up hope, though.....

I think most people support local....we have neighborhood facebook page just for people to promote their restaurants and other small businesses....it's made a huge difference....My heart breaks for those who've had to close....hopefully, not forever.... But the restaurant business is tough enough when things are "normal"....Don't give up hope, though.....

The current bet is that 60% of all "Local" places are now gone for good.

More by the day.

My heart breaks.

Local restaurants and pizza shops are doing OK. The GF and I get takeouts from our local businesses at least twice a week, but have only "dined in" once in the last month.
Two of our favorite pizza shops don't have delivery, but are still doing pretty well...so far. Some that deliver have expanded their delivery distances to drum up more business.
Everyone here is doing their best to keep our local businesses afloat. Another thing I have noticed is there are a lot more homes decorated for Christmas than there were in
years past. Of course, there was one asshole who wrote a "Letter To The Editor" of a local newspaper condemning them, saying they are wasting electricity :palm:

Local restaurants and pizza shops are doing OK. The GF and I get takeouts from our local businesses at least twice a week, but have only "dined in" once in the last month.
Two of our favorite pizza shops don't have delivery, but are still doing pretty well...so far. Some that deliver have expanded their delivery distances to drum up more business.
Everyone here is doing their best to keep our local businesses afloat. Another thing I have noticed is there are a lot more homes decorated for Christmas than there were in
years past. Of course, there was one asshole who wrote a "Letter To The Editor" of a local newspaper condemning them, saying they are wasting electricity :palm:

Did you vote?

Please vote!

Back