Are you doing your best to support local restaurants?

Are you doing your best to support local restaurants?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
THANK YOU!

I know that we dont always agree but then again I know that so far as par goes you are pretty damn cool!

Thanks for the complement, I'm sure there are others who would disagree (but they can kiss my "deplorable, conservative, white American gun owning" ass)!

Thanks for the complement, I'm sure there are others who would disagree (but they can kiss my "deplorable, conservative, white American gun owning" ass)!

You are of course a resident of the Savage Lands.

God Bless U!

The best seafood place in Seattle and my fav local bakery are both gone, and the situation will get worse.

This is not how my life was supposed to go.

We were supposed to be better than this.

Many of us are better than this. It's certain elements that hate the country that want us to be worse.

I am feeling the need to go to bed, but I have decided that I must get to seven first, and I almost always get what I want.

Who is going to release me to my dreams?

The current bet is that 60% of all "Local" places are now gone for good.

More by the day.

My heart breaks.

I know. The wonderful local restaurants are one of the many things that charmed us about this area and helped us decide to choose it for our forever landing place. We've been ordering take-out once or twice a week from local places since this whole mess began. The fast food places are doing excellently because they can stay open with less staff. The dine-in local places are really hurting. Next week I'm going to get small gift certificates from all those who offer them and give them to our neighbors for Yule gifts.

I know. The wonderful local restaurants are one of the many things that charmed us about this area and helped us decide to choose it for our forever landing place. We've been ordering take-out once or twice a week from local places since this whole mess began. The fast food places are doing excellently because they can stay open with less staff. The dine-in local places are really hurting. Next week I'm going to get small gift certificates from all those who offer them and give them to our neighbors for Yule gifts.

Were you seven?

I really do need some sleep and somebody was seven!

Back