Are you thinking about turning survivalist?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date

Should you be a survivalist?

• No, I already am one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I realize Mad Max was just a movie

• No, I don't believe in zombies

• No, because I am rational

• No, because I am not a wannabe killer

• Yes, because I am consumed with fear, hate, and distrust

• Total voters

I Googled Teatard survivalist, and here's what I got:

gollum.png

Were you on vacation when this was taken?

Next, you must hoard supplies. Without supplies, you won't have anything to "defend", except your wives and daughters.

You know those non-whites are after your wife and daughters, don't you?

Here's a handy video to get the budding hoarder started:

Baggies. Plastic sandwich bags are handy to use as gloves if you have to remove a corpse from your property.

Hmmm, who would have thought? :rolleyes:

Baggies. Plastic sandwich bags are handy to use as gloves if you have to remove a corpse from your property. Hmmm, who would have thought? :rolleyes:

SmarterThanFew and Winterborn would probably butcher the corpses of their victims and salt 'em down.

Aren't they supposed to be raptured?

Except for Winterborn, who lies and lusts.

Ahhh, yes. “Planet X” (Nibiru). But the Anunnaki- Nephilim are supposed to be coming to help us, aren't they? Besides, when they come the women will all get naked, so they say. Maybe that's the strategy. What better way to get the survivalists out of their bunkers than to have naked women running around?

You're assuming that Teabagger survivalists find naked women attractive.

Ahhh, yes. “Planet X” (Nibiru). But the Anunnaki- Nephilim are supposed to be coming to help us, aren't they? Besides, when they come the women will all get naked, so they say.
The-Nephilim.gif

Maybe that's the strategy. What better way to get the survivalists out of their bunkers than to have naked women running around?

It depends on which of the theorists you speak with, some believe they are coming back to claim the slaves they bred to be trainable.

Back