Aretha Franklin 'gravely ill' at 76

I did that for a metal band called Static-X. I never saw them, and the lead singer ended up committing suicide later on.
I think I might be missing your point here....How is this metal band even remotely related to the stature of an international genius like Aretha Franklin?

Looks like she is circling the drain

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-76-Queen-Soul-surrounded-family-Detroit.html

Aretha Franklin is 'gravely ill' according to reports.

The Queen of Soul, 76, is surrounded by her family in Detroit, according to Showbiz 411.

They have asked for prayers and privacy for the the singing legend, who has battled health problems for the past number of years.

Must have fallen gravely ill from the lack of R.E.S.P.E.C.T. in this country.

I think I might be missing your point here....How is this metal band even remotely related to the stature of an international genius like Aretha Franklin?

Low blow. For someone trying to shine Franklin's light around, you sure are leaving out that respect part. It means I was too late, and couldn't see them. Kind of like you were saying about A. Franklin. Unless you're just joshing, and I'm missing it, you should save knocking on music likes, for the heathens. For hardcore music fans, knocking bands, is just below going after family. If you're just kidding I'll remove the groan.

Low blow. For someone trying to shine Franklin's light around, you sure are leaving out that respect part. It means I was too late, and couldn't see them. Kind of like you were saying about A. Franklin. Unless you're just joshing, and I'm missing it, you should save knocking on music likes, for the heathens. For hardcore music fans, knocking bands, is just below going after family. If you're just kidding I'll remove the groan.
No I'm not knocking on the music. I'm actually quite a fan of heavy metal. It's the difference in stature I was referring too. Now if you had said "Led Zeppelin" I'd have agreed with you but to compare an obscure Metal Band to an internationally renowned music legend like A. Franklin is a bit of a stretch, if you see my point?

Ironic. No JPP liberal is mocking the call for "thoughts and prayers," for once. Because that would be racist, I suppose.

Different situation. Thoughts, and prayers is all we can do here, unless someone here is a Doctor. As if, right? Congress has responsibilities to take action, not just wish well. A doctor can pray as well, but if they don't do their job, it will end very badly.

She was front and center in one of my favorite movie scenes of all time.

Back in the days when they could make funny movies without having to worry about offending this group or that one because of some unintentional stereotype...

Hope she pulls through and recovers.

Back