Army recruitment ads: China vs. Russia vs.USA

Already stale, last week’s cancel culture rant, it is what got Ted Cruz the new nickname Kremlin Cruz, although personally I think Cancun Cruz fits best

Or you and Ted are dissing on the military again while spreading Russian propaganda, perhaps we’ll refer to you as “Kremlin copy”
I hate what our army has become. Seen it first hand. Thankfully we still have the Marine Corps, A.F. and Navy.

Looks like we’re now recruiting soy boys, lesbians and SJW’s.

(shaking head) Anonymoose. You anti-semitic Nazi. This is all part of The Master Plan to rid the US of Lesbians and their SoyBoy counterparts. Put THEM at the Point of the Spear.

:bigthink:

(shaking head) Anonymoose. You anti-semitic Nazi. This is all part of The Master Plan to rid the US of Lesbians and their SoyBoy counterparts. Put THEM at the Point of the Spear.
Actually I'd keep the lesbians in the army. They're way tougher than the soy boys. Way.

army-recruiter-contacted-american-patriot-on-instagram-he-gave-him-the-most-manly-reply-possible-750x445.jpg

So you and Kremlin Cruz enjoy and giggle at KGB propoganda, eh?

Anyone can make a three minute video showing muscular and intimidating elite Spetsnaz special forces.

It is especially easy to make if your and Cruz's goal is to make US armed forces look wimpy compared to terrifying Russian soldiers.

The truth is the Russian Federation has a conscript army of mostly teenagers. From what I have seen, garden variety Russian soldiers do not look any more intimidating than U.S. Army or Marine Corps enlisted personnel.

If you and Cruz want to giggle at how awesome elite Spetsnaz soldiers are, why not compare them to Navy Seals or Delta Force?

Back