Arrestees in the news

190209-musician-killing.jpg

A group of pistol-packing teens and a 12-year-old girl are facing murder charges after they allegedly robbed and shot to death a rising country music star in Nashville, police said.

The accused killers accosted 24-year-old Kyle Yorlets behind his home and opened fire when he refused to give them his car keys, they said.

The suspects were identified as Diamond Lewis, 15; Roniyah McKnight, 14; Decorrius Wright, 16; as well as the 12-year-old and a 13-year-old boy whose names were withheld because of their ages.

Prosecutors plan to charge them as adults.

https://nypost.com/2019/02/09/teen-killers-who-allegedly-shot-musician-to-be-charged-as-adults/

nyw-melly-arrest.jpg

A rapper as arrested on Wednesday for allegedly killing two of his friends and trying to cover up the crime by making it look like a drive-by shooting.

YNW Melly — whose real name is Jamell Demons — was busted on two counts of first-degree murder in connection with the double slayings of two other aspiring rappers.

“I want you guys to know I love you and appreciate every single one of y’all,” Demons wrote on Instagram before surrendering to the police.

“A couple of months ago, I lost my two brothers by violence and now the system wants to find justice. Unfortunately, a lot of rumors and lies are being said. But no worries, God is with me.”

Police say Demons, 19, killed pals Anthony Williams, 21, and Christopher Thomas Jr., 19, and then tried to stage the crime scene with a Jeep to make it look like they had been the victims of a drive-by shooting.

https://pagesix.com/2019/02/13/rising-rapper-ynw-melly-accused-of-murdering-2-friends/

Liberals like to equate white supremacy to the republicans.
It is a fact that overwhelmingly blacks vote for democrats. Can we play that same game and say that the criminals in these photos can be equated to the Democratic Party.

'
All the evidence from mock-elections in prisons over here show that criminals are almost universally conservative. I suppose the fact that you lock people up over there for being 'black might alter the balance somewhat.. This thread resembles our prisons in that your post is the only from anyone I don't have on 'ignore', who are mostly racist fascists.

All the evidence from mock-elections in prisons over here show that criminals are almost universally conservative.

None of the diverse set of arrestees in this thread are "over there," Taffy, and under US law they are innocent until proven guilty.

5c5f1df0da169.image.jpg

A homeless Bronx man has been arrested in connection with a series of burglaries in the city of Kingston, city police said.

Andres J. Robles, 33, was arrested at about 12:45 p.m. Friday in the area of Hoe Avenue and Bruckner Boulevard in the Bronx in a joint operation involving the Kingston police detective division and special investigations unit and the U.S. Marshall's Service, according to authories.

Robles was brought to the Kingston police station, where he was charged with the felonies of escape and burglary.

He was sent to Ulster County Jail without bail.

https://www.dailyfreeman.com/news/police-blotter/bronx-man-accused-in-series-of-kingston-burglaries-arrested-in/article_aa4492f8-2c91-11e9-9534-fb33d6ec8dde.html

He's from the Bronx. Wonder if he's one of AOC's people?

'
All the evidence from mock-elections in prisons over here show that criminals are almost universally conservative. I suppose the fact that you lock people up over there for being 'black might alter the balance somewhat.. This thread resembles our prisons in that your post is the only from anyone I don't have on 'ignore', who are mostly racist fascists.

Not one of those in anything provided shows being locked up because they're black. They all explain what was done. Maybe you ignored that because you're the racist.

What a stupid response.
Yet another idiot to use the race card calling anyone who disagrees a racist or Nazi.

Where is “over here”.

Well “over here” in Chicago. The vast majority of the murders are black on black. They must be unjustly prosecuted.

What a stupid response.
Yet another idiot to use the race card calling anyone who disagrees a racist or Nazi.

Where is “over here”.

Well “over here” in Chicago. The vast majority of the murders are black on black. They must be unjustly prosecuted.

It's interesting how iolo puts so much faith in the actions/words of criminals that have shown they can't be trusted.

What a stupid response.

Where is “over here”.

Keep 'em in a ghetto, keep 'em out of work, sell 'em drugs - then call them racists. Heil Trump!

Another stupid response.
There are more blacks working than at any time during Obama’s administration.

It’s the democrats that keep them in the ghetto.
They promise freebies. Vote democrat and guarantee your welfare checks. Those rich republicans will cut your benefits and you might have to lift yourself up from poverty. Vote democrat and we will take care of you.

Where did you say your from, under a rock

Keep 'em in a ghetto, keep 'em out of work, sell 'em drugs - then call them racists. Heil Trump!

:palm:

The black unemployment rate fell to 5.9% — the lowest since the government started keeping track in 1972.

It's a notoriously volatile number, but the trend is clear: This economy is strong, and everyone is reaping the rewards.

"The jobs market is firing on all pistons. It is benefiting all workers," said Tony Bedikian, head of global markets at Citizens Bank. "There are more jobs to be had for all Americans."

As the overall unemployment rate continues to fall — the lowest since 2000 — it's also shrinking the gap between black and white unemployment. It is the narrowest on record.

https://money.cnn.com/2018/06/01/news/economy/black-unemployment-rate-record-low/index.html

iu

A mother and father were arrested after four young children were found living in squalor in a barn without food or water, authorities said.

Deputies from the County Sheriff's Office were dispatched to a rural property after receiving a domestic disturbance call around 7:20 a.m. local time. The deputies met with two adults on the premises, Andrew Fabila and Paige Harkings, both 24, and noticed "numerous lacerations" on Fabila's face, according to a press release from the sheriff's office.

While talking with the two adults, deputies heard children inside the barn house. They went inside to find a 5-year-old, a 4-year-old, a 3-year-old and a 1-year-old. The two youngest children were mostly unclothed and lying on a blanket in the barn, while the two eldest were locked inside a dog kennel, according to the sheriff's office.

The responding deputies described the children as malnourished and covered in feces.

There was food in the barn, but it was locked away and inaccessible to the children. Deputies gave food and water to the children, who were examined on scene by medics and then transported to Cook Children’s Medical Center.

Harkings, who is the biological mother of all four children, was arrested on four counts of child endangerment and one count of aggravated assault. Fabila, who is the biological father of only one of the children, was booked into the County Jail on four counts of child endangerment, according to the sheriff's office.

https://news.yahoo.com/parents-arrested-young-children-found-locked-dog-cage-171010686--abc-news-topstories.html

iu

Peter Elacqua was arrested for allegedly throwing a burrito at his girlfriend’s face during a fight, authorities said.

Elacqua, 41, was fighting with his girlfriend in their Port Richey, Fla. home when he allegedly shoved her into a chair and threw a burrito at her face.

The first deputy who arrived on the scene said the contents were visible across the woman’s face, neck, and chest/shoulder area,” an arrest affidavit stated.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-man-arrested-for-throwing-burrito-at-girlfriend-during-argument-police.print

I enjoy your "Teachers in the News " series better.
I imagine myself at 15 getting a BJ from some of the better looking ones.:whoa:

Omar%20Shariff%20Afflick%20mugshot%20_1550158499802.jpg_19399965_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

A 19-year-old man was arrested Wednesday on accusations that he molested a 6-year-old girl.

Police said the victim told a school counselor and a Department of Children and Families investigator that she had been sexually assaulted by Omar Shariff Afflick.

Authorities said the child claimed Afflick asked her to be his girlfriend and told her not to tell anyone or he would get in trouble.

According to the arrest report, he later got in bed with the girl while naked and fondled the victim's vagina over and under her clothing.

Police said the victim said Afflick also tried to have sex with her, but that his penis did not penetrate her vagina.

He was arrested on charges of sexual battery on a minor and lewd and lascivious molestation on a child

https://www.local10.com/news/florida/opa-locka/man-19-accused-of-molesting-6-year-old-girl-in-opa-locka

NCSU_s_Eric_Lockett_arrested_on_assault__0_72898923_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

North Carolina State University basketball player, Eric Lockett, was arrested Thursday morning and charged with assaulting a female.

The woman he's accused of hitting, 18-year-old Saskia Guilbaud, spoke to ABC11 about the incident.

"I did not want any charges to be pressed on him and that's all I want to say on the matter right now," Guilbaud said. "I've already spoken to multiple police officers and everyone pretty much knows what's going on. I just never wanted it to get this far. I didn't even call the police on him. I didn't want anyone to be involved in this. It was between me and him."

In his first court appearance Thursday morning, a judge ordered him to have no contact with the victim.

https://abc11.com/nc-state-basketball-player-arrested-charged-with-hitting-woman-in-face/5138104/

jonathan-fatu.jpg

Jonathan Fatu, who performs in the WWE under the name Jimmy Uso, was arrested in Detroit after he allegedly squared off with police officers who stopped a vehicle he was riding in with his wife.

Fatu, 33, is accused of disorderly behavior and obstruction after he got out of the 2018 Dodge Journey being driven by Trinity Fatu -- who also wrestles in the WWE as Naomi -- to confront officers.

Police pulled the vehicle over after Trinity was seen driving down the wrong way of a one-way street. When officers approached the vehicle, they reportedly smelled alcohol and asked her to step out of the vehicle for questioning. While she was being questioned, Jonathan got out of the car and allegedly took of his shirt before confronting police and squaring up as if he was ready for a fight.

He was then arrested and taken to jail.

https://www.mlive.com/news/2019/02/wwe-star-arrested-in-detroit-allegedly-squared-off-with-officers.html

ZGXADT4A3VEBRBBXSCXVJDAREQ.JPG

LMPSU5FNXJDKDDHOLG44CM2T7A.PNG

Two suspects have been arrested in the shooting death of Birmingham Police Sergeant Wytasha Carter.

Police say Jeremy Owens, 31, was arrested Thursday morning. He is charged with one count of capital murder, one count of murder of a police officer, receiving stolen property, certain persons forbidden to possess a weapon and two counts of attempted murder.

Police say Michael Todd, 18, was also arrested in connection with the shooting. Warrants for receiving stolen property and unlawful possession of marijuana have been obtained against Todd.

http://www.waff.com/2019/02/14/suspect-arrest-shooting-death-bpd-sgt-wytasha-carter/

Back