Artificial Intelligence

Once sex bots exist I'm done with society completely.

So what if they haven't been programmed to obey Isaac Asimov's three laws of robotics?

1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
  2. A robot must obey orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
  3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

So what if they haven't been programmed to obey Isaac Asimov's three laws of robotics?

1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
  2. A robot must obey orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
  3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Can a robot be "groomed" for sex? What did Asimov say about that?
Poor Borbo

when we get superhuman AI that can improve upon it's own thinking those type of silly rules from a mediocre science fictoin story by asimov won't come into play. It'll be god like in its knowledge. It probably wont even care about us.

when we get superhuman AI that can improve upon it's own thinking those type of silly rules from a mediocre science fictoin story by asimov won't come into play. It'll be god like in its knowledge. It probably wont even care about us.

So why do you think that fembots would care about giving you a BJ? They would far more concerned with liquidating you for being inferior.

every great thing man has done has involved risk

you either believe in the goodness of mankind to prevail or you dont

By 2050, human-on-robot sex will be more common than human-on-human?

Anyone else besides me in here that is terrified of the possibilities?

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20160209-the-truth-about-sex-robots

robot_sex.jpg

womanrobotcor_450x350.jpg

Try some robot sex, this should get you over being terrified?:)

So Troll and Grind want the same thing, an artificial woman to get them off.

I'm surprised they both want the same thing and want a robot to do it.

Lol

Sent from my LG-D631 using Tapatalk

Back