As George Carlin said, "Don't ever lose that, man!"

Taichiliberal

Shaken, not stirred!
I remember working with a woman from a small mid-western town who use to fume and fuss that her father, the town doctor, loved to watch the 3 Stooges! She thought it was undignified. I say, release your inner child, folks. Embrace the Stooges, Laurel & Hardy, the Marx Brothers, Charlie Chaplin, W.C. Fields! Laugh...it's one of the few free things we can do! :)

I remember working with a woman from a small mid-western town who use to fume and fuss that her father, the town doctor, loved to watch the 3 Stooges! She thought it was undignified. I say, release your inner child, folks. Embrace the Stooges, Laurel & Hardy, the Marx Brothers, Charlie Chaplin, W.C. Fields! Laugh...it's one of the few free things we can do! :)

She sounds like a miserable human being.

We have way way way too many children in the bodies of adults.

In a large sense this is why America is in collapse....why BIG PAIN is here.

Personally, I don't find any of those people or slapstick humor in general, funny..

I do like the older Britcoms from the 70's and 80's, though.

Leftists generally do not have a sense of humor. They only laugh, and not even genuinely so, at other peoples' misery.

I can't get into that. :nono:

Leftists generally do not have a sense of humor. They only laugh, and not even genuinely so, at other peoples' misery.

I can't get into that. :nono:

I have a tremendous sense of humor, I just don't like dumb, obvious, in-your-face humor.

I like subtle, nuanced humor that requires an understanding of irony and the absurd.

That pie in the face and boot in the ass humor just bores me.

I have a tremendous sense of humor, I just don't like dumb, obvious, in-your-face humor.

I like subtle, nuanced humor that requires an understanding of irony and the absurd.

That pie in the face and boot in the ass humor just bores me.

Right wingers think demeaning others is funny.

About the only TV show that routinely makes fun of Christians. Homer calls Jesus, "Jeebus."

You're knowledge of current culture and counterculture is approaching nil...

p186146_b_v5_aa.jpg

Back