Asshat Awards

domer76

Verified User
I see the little cunthair bans the very people he mentions. Just validates my claim that he's nothing more than a cowardly pussy.

Idiot savant sans the savant.

Lolololololololololololloloooolllllloooooooolololololollollolollollolloo

(laughing) Now I see I'm so much in your head, you're starting to PM me. That means I own you, miserable inbred little cunt. But spare me the veiled threats, cunt. A pusscunt Special Olympian like you poses no threat to anyone.

Fucking slack-jawed bedwetter.

(laughing) Now I see I'm so much in your head, you're starting to PM me. That means I own you, miserable inbred little cunt. But spare me the veiled threats, cunt. A pusscunt Special Olympian like you poses no threat to anyone.

Fucking slack-jawed bedwetter.

You really are a bigot against disabled people calling out Special Olympics aren't ya: dummer the swallower?

I see the little cunthair bans the very people he mentions. Just validates my claim that he's nothing more than a cowardly pussy.

Idiot savant sans the savant.

Are you the same guy who opened up a thread whining about how he threatened you? Man up!

You really are a bigot against disabled people calling out Special Olympics aren't ya: dummer the swallower?

Did it strike a "special" nerve with you, Cletus?

Are you extra sensitive to comments about Special Olympics because it hits too close to home?

How many threads has this whiny baby made about thread banning?

Of course he won't call liberals who thread ban pussies.

LOL

You ban someone, especially if the content of the post is about them, you are a fucking coward and pussy. It means you can dish it but you can't take it. Drbitch is the queen of the pussies. You? Probably not. You're just plain stupid.

Back