Asshat Awards

You ban someone, especially if the content of the post is about them, you are a fucking coward and pussy. It means you can dish it but you can't take it. Drbitch is the queen of the pussies. You? Probably not. You're just plain stupid.

I'm your queen? Then bow to your queen pussy boy. And clean up that piss from your meltdown. Lol

Did it strike a "special" nerve with you, Cletus?

Are you extra sensitive to comments about Special Olympics because it hits too close to home?

Nope I jus' like to call out hypocrite Liberal/Progressive/Marxist/Statist/Fascists on their bigot stuff. I see yer also one, eh?

I'm your queen? Then bow to your queen pussy boy. And clean up that piss from your meltdown. Lol

Poor little pussified stalker. MY meltdown? Just fucking hilarious! I'm in your head so much, you had the need to PM ME, cocksucker, not the other way around. Special software to track down who I am? Really? What kind of delusional psychopath does that shit? Or worse, what kind of lying cunt CLAIMS to have done that?

You have problems, you fucking inbred hillbilly, when you have to PM people and threaten violence. Sociopathic shit. But, I won't put you on ignore because it's amusing to watch a true cretin embarrass himself.

Thanks for the chuckle, bedwetter.

Poor little pussified stalker. MY meltdown? Just fucking hilarious! I'm in your head so much, you had the need to PM ME, cocksucker, not the other way around. Special software to track down who I am? Really? What kind of delusional psychopath does that shit? Or worse, what kind of lying cunt CLAIMS to have done that?

You have problems, you fucking inbred hillbilly, when you have to PM people and threaten violence. Sociopathic shit. But, I won't put you on ignore because it's amusing to watch a true cretin embarrass himself.

Thanks for the chuckle, bedwetter.

I own your chickenshit ass now, go on, run to the teacher, cry to mommy. They are laughing at your sorry ass now as I am. From now on on just have to mention our code word and watch you piss all over yourself. hahahahaha

You ban someone, especially if the content of the post is about them, you are a fucking coward and pussy. It means you can dish it but you can't take it. Drbitch is the queen of the pussies. You? Probably not. You're just plain stupid.
Threadbanning was introduced to stop cretins like you whining all the time, the next step is banning from the site!

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Back