Atheist Mingle

Don't use nazi rhetoric about things that are serious.

When the vast working majority take over everyone will be better off, obviously. You have a problem with democracy? It is you weirdoes who want to kill people, you know. Try to fight projection.

Your trolling doesn't stand up against the superior trolling of Watermark.*

*Reason: Stupid troll is stupid

When the vast working majority take over everyone will be better off, obviously. You have a problem with democracy? It is you weirdoes who want to kill people, you know. Try to fight projection.

Actually, it's partially Christian rhetoric, as Revelations posits a millennial paradise that shall emerge after the unworthy and sinful have all been purged. The Nazi's did promise a "thousand year reich", but I don't know why they did that.

Actually, it's partially Christian rhetoric, as Revelations posits a millennial paradise that shall emerge after the unworthy and sinful have all been purged. The Nazi's did promise a "thousand year reich", but I don't know why they did that.

????....omigorsh, you somehow managed to get every single aspect of that claim backwards......is that a gift or was it what you majored in at school (which might explain your failure to find a job)........

To match Rome's 1000 year run (509BC - 475AD). If you buy into Byzantine rhetoric, then it lived on on the East until 1453.

Of course nazi scare you!
Were here

Back