ATTENTION BOARD: It's "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID" WEEK!!!

usaloyal, addressing your rep comment to me, pmp was told multiple times and he still didn't get it. he literally is the dumbest motherfucker i know. Like every fucking day he would forget what I told him. that's also not why he left, but instead left because of the failure of his revolution against icky avatars 2010

Well that's how you recall it. I recall it a tad bit differently. You were all over him like stink on $hit because he didn't have it etched in his brain like you do.

The fact of the matter is the ever-changing names and you keeping it red is only uppermost in your mind. Most of us aren't preoccupied with remembering jack$hit about you in the real course of our day.

you recall a lot of things a tad bit differently. The reason he left the board was because of an issue with avatars. you can see his thread on the matter yourself. Concerning me switching names, ladyt has just come back after a very long absense. PMP has been here during much of the name switching and should have known better. especially because my name says JPP staff, and it's in BIG FUCKING RED LETTERS. Like how stupid can you be if day in day out you can't understand that I am still grind. Just shows how stupid mouth breathing conservative proles are.

you recall a lot of things a tad bit differently. The reason he left the board was because of an issue with avatars. you can see his thread on the matter yourself. Concerning me switching names, ladyt has just come back after a very long absense. PMP has been here during much of the name switching and should have known better. especially because my name says JPP staff, and it's in BIG FUCKING RED LETTERS. Like how stupid can you be if day in day out you can't understand that I am still grind. Just shows how stupid mouth breathing conservative proles are.

There, there now Grindster. I am sorry that your name in BIG FUCKING RED LETTERS really doesn't mean diddly squat to me, or for that matter anyone else.

You ran PMP out on a rail because then, like now, you're having another identity crisis meltdown.

S'okay lil buddy. You keep those BIG FUCKING RED LETTERS!! :lmao:

Last edited:

Don't underestimate her, she can be plenty fucking stupid.

usaloyal, addressing your rep comment to me, pmp was told multiple times and he still didn't get it. he literally is the dumbest motherfucker i know. Like every fucking day he would forget what I told him. that's also not why he left, but instead left because of the failure of his revolution against icky avatars 2010

She does that gutless, behind the scenes shit to you too?

My God, I knew the old sow was a gutless coward...but it's hilarious that she is too chickenshit to say anything out here in the open where others can read it!

She does that gutless, behind the scenes shit to you too?

My God, I knew the old sow was a gutless coward...but it's hilarious that she is too chickenshit to say anything out here in the open where others can read it!

Yeah, kinda like the same gutless shit you do you big fat girl when you get your big fat va-jay-jay outta whack!

Now go wipe your chin. You're a freakin mess!

PiMP was a weenie. Good riddance. He was crying like a girl about those avatars and stuff.

Back