AUBURN TIGERS!

Jarod

Contributor
Who's supporting my AUBURN TIGERS?

Damn I wish Dixie had been here to take my shit about how my Tigers beat his Red Tide!

I think Auburn will win.
FSU has the 2nd best offense in the nation and the best defense in the nation. Auburn has the 38th best defense and gives up nearly double the points FSU does. Auborns offense is only 13th best rated offense and score, on average, almost 13 points less a game. FSU wins by a touchdown or more. Bringing the BCS/SEC mythology era to its rightfull end.

Florida methinks will make Auburn look stupid in a Sarah Palin level of embarrassment. Still going to pull for auburn... But the reality addict in me says that they will lose by at least 14

FSU has the 2nd best offense in the nation and the best defense in the nation. Auburn has the 38th best defense and gives up nearly double the points FSU does. Auborns offense is only 13th best rated offense and score, on average, almost 13 points less a game. FSU wins by a touchdown or more. Bringing the BCS/SEC mythology era to its rightfull end.

FSU played Clemson #12 (who is about to lose to a weak ass team from Ohio) and Duke #24 (who lost to A&M). That is it. No other top 25 BCS team.

Auburn played and beat A&M #21, Georgia #22, Missouri #8, Alabama #3... and their one loss was to LSU #16

Not hard to keep teams from scoring if you don't play anyone capable of scoring. FSU loses at least 2 or 3 of those five Auburn played.

Florida methinks will make Auburn look stupid in a Sarah Palin level of embarrassment. Still going to pull for auburn... But the reality addict in me says that they will lose by at least 14

Florida is sitting at home wondering why they had such a shitty season.

Florida State is playing Auburn.

FSU played Clemson #12 (who is about to lose to a weak ass team from Ohio) and Duke #24 (who lost to A&M). That is it. No other top 25 BCS team.

Auburn played and beat A&M #21, Georgia #22, Missouri #8, Alabama #3... and their one loss was to LSU #16

Not hard to keep teams from scoring if you don't play anyone capable of scoring. FSU loses at least 2 or 3 of those five Auburn played.
. God I hope your right...but I do not think Clemson is going to lose to Ohio State. Ohio state is wildly over rated....they need to be ranked more like 15 or 18, if you ask me.

. God I hope your right...but I do not think Clemson is going to lose to Ohio State. Ohio state is wildly over rated....they need to be ranked more like 15 or 18, if you ask me.

Ohio State is ALWAYS over rated... They just match up well against Clemson. It will be the who sucks least bowl... and OSU will squeak out the win.

No but we all are reassessing alabuma's dominance.
It should certainly drop Bama outside the top 5 since they lost their two last games against elite teams. As for the smack talk that Auburn just got lucky and Bama is still the best team in the nation...Oklahoma put that nonsense to rest.

Ohio State is ALWAYS over rated... They just match up well against Clemson. It will be the who sucks least bowl... and OSU will squeak out the win.
. Ohio State is luckymore than talented. It takes more than Braxton Miller t make a football team. If OSU wins its luck not talent.

Back