AUBURN TIGERS!

. Ohio State is luckymore than talented. It takes more than Braxton Miller t make a football team. If OSU wins its luck not talent.
Say what? That's just silly. Year in and year out OSU is one of the top ten teams in recruiting...usually in the top five which shows on the field as OSU has consistantly been a top 5 team for the last 13 years.

FSU has the 2nd best offense in the nation and the best defense in the nation. Auburn has the 38th best defense and gives up nearly double the points FSU does. Auborns offense is only 13th best rated offense and score, on average, almost 13 points less a game. FSU wins by a touchdown or more. Bringing the BCS/SEC mythology era to its rightfull end.

You might be right, my theory is that we don't really know how good FSU is because they have not played any good teams... Maybe Clemson? Auburn beat Alabama, and Texas A&M!

It will be fun to see how they respond to a good SEC team.

Florida methinks will make Auburn look stupid in a Sarah Palin level of embarrassment. Still going to pull for auburn... But the reality addict in me says that they will lose by at least 14

I like a person who can separate what he wants from a logical assessment.

Back