Australian Football

My Green Card is in the post!

I duno, to get a green card you have to answer yes to the following.

Has your porch ever collapsed and killed 3 dogs?

Have you ever gone to a family reunion to pick up chicks?

Do you have at least one car on your lawn on blocks? (drive way doesn't count).

Have you ever said "Honest Your Honor, I was only helping that sheep over the fence."?

If you can answer "yes" to questions like these, you're well on your way to earning a green card.

I duno, to get a green card you have to answer yes to the following.

Has your porch ever collapsed and killed 3 dogs?

Have you ever gone to a family reunion to pick up chicks?

Do you have at least one car on your lawn on blocks? (drive way doesn't count).

Have you ever said "Honest Your Honor, I was only helping that sheep over the fence."?

If you can answer "yes" to questions like these, you're well on your way to earning a green card.

But....I wanted to live in Boston........:eek:

And the sheep thing - well, everyone knows sheep are such bloody liars...:clink:

Yeah, the cute ones will always blab - tarts :)

Yea they do....and it can put you on the spot too. When the prosecutor told the Judge that I had been caught fornicating with sheep he said to me....

"That's sick, that's disgusting....aren't you ashamed of yourself?"

I said......

NaAaaaa

:D

Of course there's always the Embraceable Ewes :D (the Rams should have kept that name for them....but I suppose New Zealand objected :cof1:)

:D

Of course there's always the Embraceable Ewes :D (the Rams should have kept that name for them....but I suppose New Zealand objected :cof1:)

An Ozzie friend of mine was telling me how he was hiking around the back 40 while on holiday in New Zealand when he comes across a Kiwi going hammer and tongs at it with a sheep.

He said it was the most disgusting thing he ever saw in his life so he shouted at the Kiwi. "Oi Mate, where I come from we sheer them first!"

An Ozzie friend of mine was telling me how he was hiking around the back 40 while on holiday in New Zealand when he comes across a Kiwi going hammer and tongs at it with a sheep.

He said it was the most disgusting thing he ever saw in his life so he shouted at the Kiwi. "Oi Mate, where I come from we sheer them first!"

lolololol - now you know why we crutch our sheep :clink:

lolololol - now you know why we crutch our sheep :clink:
A bit different attitude here in the states. In Montana some cattle ranchers hired some thugs to kill a sheep rancher who was using the open range. The cattle ranchers were aquited on the unique legal principle that the sheep rancher was better off dead.

A bit different attitude here in the states. In Montana some cattle ranchers hired some thugs to kill a sheep rancher who was using the open range. The cattle ranchers were aquited on the unique legal principle that the sheep rancher was better off dead.

Ouch, unfriendly local jurors no doubt!

That happened a long time ago. Cattle ranchers hated sheep ranchers for the damage they did to the grazing lands so they took some frontier justice into their own hands.

Hang on, I've been to North Dakota, sheep didn't do that damage :eek:

I've been to Montana too (only a small part of it), I would think it could handle a few sheep. I mean, they're smaller than beeves (I read that in a cowboy comic years ago, I still like to use it when possible) so they'd do less damage.

I swear I'm not a member of the Ovine Liberation Front.

Really.

Back