Avril Lavigne Finally Stepped Up Her Game, Check This Out

David Jeffrey Spetch

Verified User
She looks like someone I fell in love with and crushed my heart earlier this year. What a rough year, Kidney stones, gall stone (I swear up and down), my tooth chipped turned into a razor blade and slashed my tongue and by February. I met the one who assisted in crushing my heart March 12th and wow. I mean I can't explain how I fell in love so quickly and felt it was deeply mutual. About a month later my tongue started to turn infected. Four months to the day I met her she walked up to me while my tongue was severely infected and said do you remember me, we were together recently? I was kind of pissed off because I sent her roses about a month before and apparently she never got them because I suspect she lied about her what her name was. I was saddened because I also told her if she ever wanted to get away to come and see me because if she did that I would have taken the chance arms wide open and if we were together as in exclusive I would have thrown down my life to protect her. She told me she was 30, she was into partying etc. of which I am 50 thus I saw clashing lifestyles and because of the complications I was having physically I let her go again the second time we spoke 4 months to the day later. A week after we initially met in March 2021 I got a phone and a week or two later I ran into her friend and over the next couple of weeks I let on that she shattered my heart. Her friend then took me for 50 bucks claiming she was in jail of which I later found out it was a lie around the time I sent her a dozen roses which is like 80 bucks these days to her place of employment. I heard her telling some guy that she didn't love David a couple of months after we met and they separated (that kind of broke my heart too) and when I walked by on the opposing side of the street I shot the line hello I love you won't you tell me your name but I had just cut my hair and suspected it may not have hit her who I was. Just before I sent the flowers I was at her place of work and when I realized who she was I wanted to wait until she was off to speak with her but some ass face fellow employee acted like a useless piece of shit of which I told them along the lines of I'll not return here for this ever again. Even that night she was so beautiful, adorable, supportive which also crushed my heart because I had no other way to find her. I walked by her just before that and she was with her son of which I didn't want to alienate her son so I backed off but later I was kicking myself because it didn't occur to me to offer to buy them an ice cream or something. The whole thing has been torture since the day we met and yeah the thought of her is likely always to sadden my heart. On the upside I just got a new doctor who explained an antibiotic wasn't the best way to go so all of these months later, hopefully in about a week my tongue will finally be healed and I can finally start eating normally again. I even just got out of the hospital a few days or a couple of weeks before she approached me on June 12 2021. The whole experience makes me feel sad but I hope she does well despite the looming globalist agenda. If things went a little differently the night we met, we'd likely be together forever. There is a time when you feel like you are in love with someone but when you also feel it's mutual it is a cut above magical in my book. Oh well that's life and this song totally reminds me of the one I fell in love with recently and the one I fell in love with even looks allot like Avril funny enough ...

Anyway here is Avril's release on youtube 4 days ago, Bravo Avril, bravo! It made me smile because I have 21 years of hard core political hardening under my belt of which yes it does help me to deal with crisis types of situations. A part of me will always feel sad but with her at my side it might have detracted from my focus on the foundations of especially primary issues of modern day feeling so in love with someone like never before and right now the world needs every front line political guardian on full throttle. Love you Sarah:

Avril Lavigne - Bite Me (Official Video)

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Its like she has not learned a damn thing, has not grown at all. Also taking money from Fiat is indefensible, she is worth 60 million, there was no reason to do that....it makes her cheap.

Cheap and lazy...disappointing.

Its like she has not learned a damn thing, has not grown at all. Also taking money from Fiat is indefensible, she is worth 60 million, there was no reason to do that....it makes her cheap.

Cheap and lazy...disappointing.

I liked that one, it started off kind of like her same old but to me that broke away almost immediately. Who is Flat? Maybe she did it because her heart was broken. I dunno.

Back