Avril Lavigne Finally Stepped Up Her Game, Check This Out

Its like she has not learned a damn thing, has not grown at all. Also taking money from Fiat is indefensible, she is worth 60 million, there was no reason to do that....it makes her cheap.

Cheap and lazy...disappointing.

I had no idea she was that wealthy.

What's the whole deal with Fiat?

Fuck Advil Linguine.

Who gives a shit about her?

Being single I'd likely let Avril fuck me if she wanted too and yeah I care. I've spent the last 21 years fighting for the well being and sanity of current and future generations of the life on this planet, even in contact with tens of thousands of elected, appointed and designated officials of almost 200 countries over the course of a half decade in recent years on several occasions because I care. Avril is a human being, also Ontarian and a Canadian whom has some talent and a sweet voice for the most part.

Yes. I understand. Girlfriends are like that ... very demanding. :|

aDzmgqw_700b.jpg

So, where is she on the Hot-Crazy matrix?

Being single I'd likely let Avril fuck me if she wanted too and yeah I care. I've spent the last 21 years fighting for the well being and sanity of current and future generations of the life on this planet, even in contact with tens of thousands of elected, appointed and designated officials of almost 200 countries over the course of a half decade in recent years on several occasions because I care. Avril is a human being, also Ontarian and a Canadian whom has some talent and a sweet voice for the most part.

Eh?

David is considering the Best Way to Check Out. What better way than having some Hot Chick beat your brains out with Bolt Cutters?

I'l put her after watching that video as more the sort to cut off your cock and balls, then perform oral sex with them as she watches you bleed to death...

I'l put her after watching that video as more the sort to cut off your cock and balls, then perform oral sex with them as she watches you bleed to death...

WOW! I'm thinking ... you are trying to talk David Jeffrey Spetch into getting his balls cut off by Avril and her bolt cutters.
I know David Jeffrey is crazy, but I'm not sure he is THAT crazy.

Back