awesome weekend

It was ok. Had my wedding anniversary on the 3rd. 4 years goes by fast.

try 9....goes by even faster

we were both like....what....really...yeah

time flies when you're married to true family

and for dumbasses out there...a true love spouse will be true family...nothing incestuous

try 9....goes by even faster

we were both like....what....really...yeah

time flies when you're married to true family

and for dumbasses out there...a true love spouse will be true family...nothing incestuous
I haven't been legal to be married for 9 years Yurt. I'm 22. My wife is 21.

how about you guys?
I built a couple of hives, did a bee extraction (awesome fun, I used a bee vacuum, no I don't have pics), built some hive stands, combined two hives to make one, dug a trench to my barn, wired it for electricity only to find that while digging the trench the power to my garage was cut so I had to find the break and patch it.

And that was just two days of a five day weekend for me...

I've been busy.

I built a couple of hives, did a bee extraction (awesome fun, I used a bee vacuum, no I don't have pics), built some hive stands, combined two hives to make one, dug a trench to my barn, wired it for electricity only to find that while digging the trench the power to my garage was cut so I had to find the break and patch it.

And that was just two days of a five day weekend for me...

I've been busy.

my wife used to work on a bee farm during a summer...in fact, she was dating some alleged studly bee farm worker when i met her...i didn't care, i figured there are no studs on a bee farm, only queens :D

actual true story...but then again...it was a canadian bee farm....:cool:

I started the process of buying this, over the weekend, and everything should be finalized by Thursday.
I don't have a picture of the bike; but below is exactly what it looks like

1988 Honda Shadow VLX 600
V-Twin 4 Stroke
Soft tail frame
Water cooled (my first water cooled)

13133_0_1_2_vt%20600%20c_Image%20credits%20-%20Shadow%20Shacks%2088%20VLX.jpg

I started the process of buying this, over the weekend, and everything should be finalized by Thursday.
I don't have a picture of the bike; but below is exactly what it looks like

1988 Honda Shadow VLX 600
V-Twin 4 Stroke
Soft tail frame
Water cooled (my first water cooled)

13133_0_1_2_vt%20600%20c_Image%20credits%20-%20Shadow%20Shacks%2088%20VLX.jpg

why do you like that bike? why not a harley?

why do you like that bike? why not a harley?

The main decision maker, was funding.

I definetly want a Harley; but not enough cash at the moment.

I'm going to change the bike some and then hopefully I'll have more cash and with the money from this, I'll hopefully get me what I truly want.

I'm going to change the back fender, add a tractor solo seat, a sissy bar, a highway crashbar, forward controls, remove the turn signals; plus ass somethings and remove some other stuff.

The main decision maker, was funding.

I definetly want a Harley; but not enough cash at the moment.

I'm going to change the bike some and then hopefully I'll have more cash and with the money from this, I'll hopefully get me what I truly want.

I'm going to change the back fender, add a tractor solo seat, a sissy bar, a highway crashbar, forward controls, remove the turn signals; plus ass somethings and remove some other stuff.

my dad used to this with cars...buy a car he didn't really want, fixed up, sell it up and so forth...until he got what he wanted...

if you have the skills and the time, more power to you. i just wondered why you chose that over a harley, given that you seem so into motorcycles

my dad used to this with cars...buy a car he didn't really want, fixed up, sell it up and so forth...until he got what he wanted...

if you have the skills and the time, more power to you. i just wondered why you chose that over a harley, given that you seem so into motorcycles

I like the soft tail look and it came up at the right time.
A buddy of mine just opened a tattoo shop and I'm tired of listening about the runs he's been on lately.
Plus he said if I can get my Grandfathers service record, that he'll sponser me into the American Legion's Legion Riders.

The bikes a shart drive and really quick.
Rides smooth and is really clean.

My legs are a little long and I'm going to have to find some custom forward controls; because most of what I've found only add about 4 to 6 inches.
I'm going to need at least 8, if not 12.

Sons of Anarchy are supposed to restart in August and I'm really looking forward to what the new season has to offer.

Lots of fun this past weekend- four days of it up at my mountain cabin for me. The most memorable moment:

Shopping with my wife at a local ski shop, late Saturday morning outside in their parking lot tent sale. I saw and talked with at least 10 people that I know. I'm looking towards a rack of hiking sneakers and then catch sight of this gorgeous 20-something facing away from me with white shorts and fantastic legs, and pause momentarily to admire. I scan from bottom to top then notice a woman grinning at me on the opposite side of the rack- the girl's mother and a friend of ours that we were going to meet at their house later on for a 4th of July celebration.

Needless to say we had a great time later that evening. :)

Back