awesome weekend

Gold dust

The pile grows every time I can get to that wonderful crack in the bedrock somewhere around Bumblebee Arizona.

The main decision maker, was funding.

I definetly want a Harley; but not enough cash at the moment.

I'm going to change the bike some and then hopefully I'll have more cash and with the money from this, I'll hopefully get me what I truly want.

I'm going to change the back fender, add a tractor solo seat, a sissy bar, a highway crashbar, forward controls, remove the turn signals; plus ass somethings and remove some other stuff.

Wait, wait ... remove the turn signals? Are you going to replace them in a different spot? Remember, this generation has no clue about hand signals!

I used to watch Overhaulin' a lot and noticed that although the designs were fantastic and the work superb, Chip all too often omitted the side mirrors or allow a spot for licence plates, both of which I believe are not street legal.

Is it legal not to have turn signals on a bike?

The pile grows every time I can get to that wonderful crack in the bedrock somewhere around Bumblebee Arizona.

Kool
I used to work for a family owned company that made gold mining equipment.
I've got myself several dry washers and such.

When I retire, I want to hike out to an old placer mine that I discovered.
It pulled a few ounces out in the early 1800's and hasn't been touched since.
I want to find the tailing pile and go back through it; because at that time, they were only looking for the BIG nuggets and a lot of smaller stuff fell through the older sluice box slats

Plus we have a "dry" river bed that goes right past an old gold mine, farther north and up, and I want to look in the river bends.

You'll always find black sand, where you find gold; but you won't always find gold, where you find black sand. :good4u:

Wait, wait ... remove the turn signals? Are you going to replace them in a different spot? Remember, this generation has no clue about hand signals!

I used to watch Overhaulin' a lot and noticed that although the designs were fantastic and the work superb, Chip all too often omitted the side mirrors or allow a spot for licence plates, both of which I believe are not street legal.

Is it legal not to have turn signals on a bike?

If you're talking about Chip Foose; he builds cars, not motorcyles. Even though I think he did a bike or two.

You've got to be talking about Orange County Choppers and Paul Teutle Sr.

Yes it is legal to not have turn signals, in AZ at least, and I guress "this generation" had better know them.

If you're talking about Chip Foose; he builds cars, not motorcyles. Even though I think he did a bike or two.

You've got to be talking about Orange County Choppers and Paul Teutle Sr.

Yes it is legal to not have turn signals, in AZ at least, and I guress "this generation" had better know them.

No I meant Foose, just that he often omitted features that in their omission made the cars and pickups non-street legal.

I watched Orange County Choppers for a while until the personal drama far overshadowed the craftsmanship. When it ended it was long past time! I loved Gary's expertise on Southern Choppers, but that manager, (Randy?) and his inane cackling and not a lot of contribution really hurt the show. Our race car fabricator has that same kind of expertise and artisan craftsmanship, and I love watching him work.

No I meant Foose, just that he often omitted features that in their omission made the cars and pickups non-street legal.

I watched Orange County Choppers for a while until the personal drama far overshadowed the craftsmanship. When it ended it was long past time! I loved Gary's expertise on Southern Choppers, but that manager, (Randy?) and his inane cackling and not a lot of contribution really hurt the show. Our race car fabricator has that same kind of expertise and artisan craftsmanship, and I love watching him work.

I've watched and rewatched as many of the OverHaulin shows that I have been able to and I've never seen any vehicle that Chip omitted the turn signals or a place for the license plate.

As a matter of fact, every project I've seen had a Foose license plate on the back of it.

I've watched and rewatched as many of the OverHaulin shows that I have been able to and I've never seen any vehicle that Chip omitted the turn signals or a place for the license plate.

As a matter of fact, every project I've seen had a Foose license plate on the back of it.

Not turn signals, side mirrors. I remember seeing the Foose plate on the back, and couldn't swear to its being there every time (it makes sense that their plate would always be attached), but many times there wasn't any accommodation on the front for a plate. Does CA require only rear plates, I wonder?

Not turn signals, side mirrors. I remember seeing the Foose plate on the back, and couldn't swear to its being there every time (it makes sense that their plate would always be attached), but many times there wasn't any accommodation on the front for a plate. Does CA require only rear plates, I wonder?

As long as there's an interior rear view mirror, there is no need for exterior mirrors.
I can't say about CA for the license plate on the front; but I know that AZ and a lot of other States have gotten away from them, to cut costs.

Back