Awesomest Mom!

Two things we've learned from H2O:

1) Underage drunk driving accidental deaths is worse than De Sade
2) His mom's a bitch

No wonder you've gone emo on us...

I'm sorry, we only have laws on the books against underage drunk driving? Shit, shouldn't we have those laws against all drunk driving? That would make sense.

The lesson here, parents, is to never allow your kids to reach financial independence, because then they don't have to listen to what you say and you can't get your power high from controlling them anymore.

People rarely do. :(

Whenever I say something extraordinarily offensive, it's a good thing to assume that I'm not entirely serious about the conversation that is going on.

Like when you said:

"Fuck you, n*&^er"

Oh yeah, and Threedee, about my avatar. De Sades portrait reminded me of Obfuscates portrait of Adam Smith. I have this as my avatar to mock Adam Smith.

De Sade having gay sex and screwing his wifes sister never really bothered me, but having him as my avatar isn't praise of him.

Drinking is not a privilidge, it's a right. I notice how all the sudden all the moral prudes in the world have ascribed things that used to be "rights" into being "privilidges". If they had been around in 1789, free speech would be the privilidge of speech.

Well 19 is not legal drinking age. If said son were paying his own rent/mortgage/insurance/etc., I'd agree it's not her business.

From the gist of the article I made an assumption it's the parents' car, he lives with them. It's theirs to sell.

Well 19 is not legal drinking age. If said son were paying his own rent/mortgage/insurance/etc., I'd agree it's not her business.

From the gist of the article I made an assumption it's the parents' car, he lives with them. It's theirs to sell.

Well the federal drinking age is uncosntitutional, conservative.

The supreme courts jurisidiction over constitutional matters seems to have had the unfortunate effect, that the federal government just does whatever it wants, and deliberately passes unconstitutional laws, with the defense that if it's such a big deal the supreme court will strike it down.

The supreme courts jurisidiction over constitutional matters seems to have had the unfortunate effect, that the federal government just does whatever it wants, and deliberately passes unconstitutional laws, with the defense that if it's such a big deal the supreme court will strike it down.

Again sir, we are in agreement. :clink: I'm sorry.

I mean, just think about the Lopez case. That was the first time in decades any law had been struck down as a violation of the interstate commerce clause. Over the years, 'interstate commerce' has come to mean 'any economic activity taking place in the united states of america'.

Oh yeah, and Threedee, about my avatar. De Sades portrait reminded me of Obfuscates portrait of Adam Smith. I have this as my avatar to mock Adam Smith.

De Sade having gay sex and screwing his wifes sister never really bothered me, but having him as my avatar isn't praise of him.

Actually, I just needed a perv to throw at your attack on prudent people. De Sade is the posterboy for perversion, and so...

That is funny though. The two images are very much alike. :)

Back