Ayla Brown

You can say, harrass, and infer in any sexist way you desire, including tying me up and violating me, but you cross the line when you post pictures of other men.

It is socially acceptable for me to parade pictures of Keeley Hazell around, but please leave the guy models elsewhere.

Thank you.

You act like it brings up some bad memories, from childhood perhaps!! :palm:

You can say, harrass, and infer in any sexist way you desire, including tying me up and violating me, but you cross the line when you post pictures of other men.

It is socially acceptable for me to parade pictures of Keeley Hazell around, but please leave the guy models elsewhere.

Thank you.

LOL, OK kinkster~~~ his daughters got his genes. He's still a sexy guy, maybe more so.

Thank you.

I can't believe you guys who constantly have pics of scantily clad young women would be the ones to object to IceDancer posting pics of what she thinks is hot.

The ladies need their fun too. The double standard posted is laughable.

don't expect to win a juvinile name calling contest with any one of the GED and proud to have it AOL sluts.

I can't believe you guys who constantly have pics of scantily clad young women would be the ones to object to IceDancer posting pics of what she thinks is hot.

The ladies need their fun too. The double standard posted is laughable.

Start a different thread and post some dudes. No one would object. It's a buzz kill on a thread about women. And notice I only gave a link I didn't post a picture (which is of course because I'm an idiot and don't know how to post a picture but that is besides the point).

Start a different thread and post some dudes. No one would object. It's a buzz kill on a thread about women. And notice I only gave a link I didn't post a picture (which is of course because I'm an idiot and don't know how to post a picture but that is besides the point).

How many threads dedicated to half naked women will it take to sate your thirst? If that's what it's all about, there are sites out there that are devoted strictly to said stuff.

In the mean time, I can say I personally don't give a hoot you drooling over these women, but slamming down some objection is a little misplaced since you guys pretty much go on about this stuff with little to no interference.

So you're really good at the name calling then!! :good4u:

D's little lap dog that she publicly whips for all the internet world to see. Laughing at, jeering over, and using as an example of illiteracy.

The only one who doesn't see it is Topstool, The Retarded.

The object of her rejection, would change his complexion, from white to rosey red....

How many threads dedicated to half naked women will it take to sate your thirst? If that's what it's all about, there are sites out there that are devoted strictly to said stuff.

In the mean time, I can say I personally don't give a hoot you drooling over these women, but slamming down some objection is a little misplaced since you guys pretty much go on about this stuff with little to no interference.

Im not telling you that you need to stop. I'm just saying that it makes me weep. :(

Back