Baba Vanga

There's basically no possibility of humans ever setting up a colony on Venus. Best chance would be colonization of Venus's atmosphere, but we're not going to touch the ground.

The ocean seems just as crazy to me, but I am a bit claustrophobic, so anything placed over my head or where I had to be contained to breathe would not appeal to me.

And in textbook Butthurt Yurt fashion, he's now groaning every post of mine.

Yurt gets schooled and his Butthurt is without measure.

Every post? Is that a true statement? What about posts 7, 8 14 & 17 (I won't count 19 because that is the one you're WHINING about groans)? Strange, I count that I've only groaned 2 of your posts out of 7 in just this thread. That isn't even a 1/3, let alone all.

:rofl2:

Every post? Is that a true statement? What about posts 7, 8 14 & 17 (I won't count 19 because that is the one you're WHINING about groans)? Strange, I count that I've only groaned 2 of your posts out of 7 in just this thread. That isn't even a 1/3, let alone all.

ROFL!!

That's right, divert everyone's attention away from your ignorant response regarding what humans have believed in the past.

Humans in the past believed:

The Earth was flat.

Humans could NEVER fly.

Humans could never reach beyond our atmosphere.

But, in textbook YurTroll fashion, you whine about my timeline and not the basic truth of each statement.

Typical crybaby Yurt

You have proven time and again, that you have no sense of humor or sense of other's humor.

These threads in off topic are to get more light hearted conversation going, I am sorry if it offended your delicate sensibilities.

Hmm, nice try but I'm not buying it!

You have proven time and again, that you have no sense of humor or sense of other's humor.

These threads in off topic are to get more light hearted conversation going, I am sorry if it offended your delicate sensibilities.

Yeah Tom was really mean, it was uncalled for.

ROFL!!

That's right, divert everyone's attention away from your ignorant response regarding what humans have believed in the past.

The Earth was flat.

Humans could NEVER fly.

But, in textbook YurTroll fashion, you whine about my timeline and not the basic truth of each statement.

Typical crybaby Yurt

Did you even go to community college or pass a GED?

ROFL!!

The Earth was flat.

Humans could NEVER fly.

Typical crybaby Yurt

You lied about me groaning you and instead of admitting you lied, you still can't admit your timeline was absolutely false. That is two times in one thread that I have shown you were wrong and that you lied. And what do you do? You deflect. If you're going to use specific numbers, then expect to be called on it.

If you're going to claim I groan every post when in fact I groaned 2 out of 7 posts, then don't whine like a bitch when I call you out you sniveling brat.

Cry harder. Btw, why don't you PM Yurt and tell him how much you still think about him.

You lied about me groaning you and instead of admitting you lied, you still can't admit your timeline was absolutely false. That is two times in one thread that I have shown you were wrong and that you lied. And what do you do? You deflect. If you're going to use specific numbers, then expect to be called on it.

If you're going to claim I groan every post when in fact I groaned 2 out of 7 posts, then don't whine like a bitch when I call you out you sniveling brat.

Cry harder. Btw, why don't you PM Yurt and tell him how much you still think about him.

As expected, crybaby Yurt still will not acknowledge that in the past humans have believed:

The Earth was flat.

Humans could NEVER fly.

Instead, he continues to fixate on petty personal attacks.

ROFL!!

As expected, crybaby Yurt still will not acknowledge that in the past humans have believed:

The Earth was flat.

Humans could NEVER fly.

ROFL!!

Yurt is gonna be Yurt.
Lol

The Earth was flat.

Humans could NEVER fly.

ROFL!!

Of course most humans believed those things at one time.

But, as expected, you refuse to admit you're wrong and that you lied about me groaning you.

ROFL!!

Of course most humans believed those things at one time.

But, as expected, you refuse to admit you're wrong and that you lied about me groaning you.

ROFL!!

WOW...only took you 3 pages to admit I was right.

If only you weren't such a complete took, we could have moved past that minor point days ago.

But then, Yurt can't help being a tool...it's a Yurt hallmark.

WOW...only took you 3 pages to admit I was right.

If only you weren't such a complete took, we could have moved past that minor point days ago.

But then, Yurt can't help being a tool...it's a Yurt hallmark.

Did I say your amended comments were wrong? No, I merely pointed out your historical dates were wrong. And instead of just saying, yeah, I was wrong, you started insulting me.

But I thought if I said your amended comments are correct that you would admit you were wrong and lied about me groaning you. But of course you didn't. A Zappa hallmark, never admit you're wrong.

And your resort to petty personal attacks means you've lost, isn't that what you just said a little bit ago to someone else?

Did I say your amended comments were wrong? No, I merely pointed out your historical dates were wrong. And instead of just saying, yeah, I was wrong, you started insulting me.

But I thought if I said your amended comments are correct that you would admit you were wrong and lied about me groaning you. But of course you didn't. A Zappa hallmark, never admit you're wrong.

And your resort to petty personal attacks means you've lost, isn't that what you just said a little bit ago to someone else?

Except I DID admit I was wrong.

I made some inaccurate statements, yet rather than admit I had a point and acknowledge we as a species don't know everything yet and have much to learn, you quibble over the dates I provided.

But in typical Yurt fashion, you chose to ignore my admission so you could continue to hurl your taunts and insults.

The Earth was flat.

Humans could NEVER fly.

ROFL!!

hell, you STILL believe it.....

Back