BAC Before and After the election

how can you know unless you investigate? Why did you support jill stein recounts when there was no evidence to do one before said recount.

also you are kinda just all over the place in this thread.
Well because your first clue would be some nut job bigot who's utterly unqualified for public service and is mired deeply back in the polls is miraculously elected with help from both the FBI and the FSB.

Hey...maybe you're right. Maybe a voter fraud investigation is needed. Maybe you Trumptards cans see if the FSB will help in your investigation?

Well because your first clue would be some nut job bigot who's utterly unqualified for public service and is mired deeply back in the polls is miraculously elected with help from both the FBI and the FSB.

Hey...maybe you're right. Maybe a voter fraud investigation is needed. Maybe you Trumptards cans see if the FSB will help in your investigation?

Voter Fraud is a Red Herring. We should be looking at Election Fraud, not Voter Fraud.

Voter Fraud is a Red Herring. We should be looking at Election Fraud, not Voter Fraud.
you mean if your partisan side wins it's fair but if the other partisan side wins it's fraud?

I'm so tired off the massive numbers of proles who just can't see that they're sing played like fish with all the partisan hackery that it's not even funny.

I can't wait till Trump inevitably starts fucking over white working class rubes that supported him and start laughing my ass off when they start rationalizing getting fucked over. More good times are ahead indeed.

you mean if your partisan side wins it's fair but if the other partisan side wins it's fraud?

I'm so tired off the massive numbers of proles who just can't see that they're sing played like fish with all the partisan hackery that it's not even funny.

I can't wait till Trump inevitably starts fucking over white working class rubes that supported him and start laughing my ass off when they start rationalizing getting fucked over. More good times are ahead indeed.

Detroit, 'nuff said.

So this affliction does not afflict you when it's "your side" doing the fucking over of the "working class rubes", eh buddy?

You believe that getting fucked with the lights on means you're not getting screwed, huh?

Go away little girl.

Mott:
You really need to look into some meditation and bring your BP down; because I'm concerned about your health.

Mott:
You really need to look into some meditation and bring your BP down; because I'm concerned about your health.

You can tell how close to the truth you are by how pissed off they get. I'm not surprised at all Mott doesn't want the conversation to move from voter fraud to election fraud. The state AG here is trying to sweep what happened in Detroit under the rug by saying there's no evidence of voter fraud. Well of course there isn't, it wasn't the voters who cheated, it was the poll workers.

Detroit, 'nuff said.
Yea....there are also around 50 other metro areas with more than a million in population who are overwhelmingly managed by Democrats and are some of the greatest economic engine, not just in our nation, but in the world. New York, Chicago, LA, Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, Washington, DC, St. Louis...should I go on or should I point out some hard facts about Kansas...the Libertarian paradise?

Mott:
Dude...you need to learn how to read. I'm laughing my ass off at Trump supporters as, when not unexpectedly, ya'lls program derails like a 3 wheeled caboose. You can't make this shit up and it's as hilarious as it can get. That's all the medicine I need! :) LOL LOL LOL

You can tell how close to the truth you are by how pissed off they get. I'm not surprised at all Mott doesn't want the conversation to move from voter fraud to election fraud. The state AG here is trying to sweep what happened in Detroit under the rug by saying there's no evidence of voter fraud. Well of course there isn't, it wasn't the voters who cheated, it was the poll workers.
ROTFLMAO Hey...who am I to care what silliness ya'll want to believe? I need the laughs. Keep them coming. :)

Yea....there are also around 50 other metro areas with more than a million in population who are overwhelmingly managed by Democrats and are some of the greatest economic engine, not just in our nation, but in the world. New York, Chicago, LA, Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, Washington, DC, St. Louis...should I go on or should I point out some hard facts about Kansas...the Libertarian paradise?

nice list.....now give us the subset of those not mismanaged.........

Did you just sneak St. Louis into that list? :cof1:

Dude...you need to learn how to read. I'm laughing my ass off at Trump supporters as, when not unexpectedly, ya'lls program derails like a 3 wheeled caboose. You can't make this shit up and it's as hilarious as it can get. That's all the medicine I need! :) LOL LOL LOL

What has derailed? :D

Your freak won so who gives a shit?

We all should because there were more votes than there should have been. We're not talking about millions of mythical illegal alien voters or that bullshit Russian hacking story...this really happened. There were more votes than there should have been and that should bother everyone, especially you dumbfucks who think the Russians undermined our election. We don't need to pretend here so we can fake our partisan outrage, this really happened and the only reason we found out about it was Jillery's stupid little recount. There are questions that need to be asked. You'll look for bogeymen to blame the election result no matter how ridiculous you sound but when confronted with a real life instance of election fraud you want nothing at all to do with it, no curiosity at all on your part. Why not?

Back