Back From Vacay!

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
We went to Cozumel and Belize. I swam with the dolphins in Cozumel and we went on a cave tubing adventure tour in Belize which was great. Overall, I dont' think I'm a Cruise person, but it was something I wanted to do and got out of my system. I'm sticking with the resorts and other all inclusives.

We were talking to the staff and they have to sleep four to one of those cabins and toward the end of the longer trips they cut off their hot water. I see why they were so miserable. But otherwise it was a nice time.

Yeah it was. Do you cruise a lot?

People swear by them but I wasn't all that impressed. My poor boyfriend didn't even get to go to the beach and hang out.

I have never done one ,Im a cheapskate and visit family( one in the mountains and one at the beach ) for vacation.

Most I think would be TOO structured for me

yeah. That's how I felt. We had to scheme our way off the boat one day because we had an excursion booked outside of the cruise ship itself. They had a tender service in Belize which was awfult. That's when a little boat takes everyone off of the big boat because there was no pier. Not Kewl.

Yeah I would have to really check a cruise out first before I took it.

I would want it to let me eat ,drink and sleep whenever I wanted and then in port to leave me the hell alone until it was time ot go.

glad to see ya back LadyT. I am not a crusie type either. Kinda like going on vacation and being stuck in the hotel most all the time.

Thanks guys! I'm actually glad to be back at work. I felt like it was enough time away and I'm ready to get down to business. I've never experienced being ready to come back to work after vacay. This is completely unchartered territory for me.

Thanks guys! I'm actually glad to be back at work. I felt like it was enough time away and I'm ready to get down to business. I've never experienced being ready to come back to work after vacay. This is completely unchartered territory for me.
WOW! that cruise must have really sucked.

LOL, it wasn't that bad. The excursions were awesome and overall we had a nice time. Its just that I was expecting the service to be over the top good and it wasn't at all. I was just disappointed.

pretty much. And not even hte advertisements, people that I've talked to say the service is unparalleled. The service I got was mediocre at best. That was just disappointing. That and the fact that I didn't get a whole lot of beach time wasn't kewl.

Actually, I was skiing the last five days, so I wasn't on line. If I had been, I am sure I would have of course been depressed.

Actually, I was skiing the last five days, so I wasn't on line. If I had been, I am sure I would have of course been depressed.

"skiing"? Is that what the kids are calling it :crybaby:? Checkign yourself into a mental institution is nothing to be ashamed up SF. Seriously. embrace the void that I created when I left and appreciate the fact that I'm filling it now.

BTW - you're welcome for my return. :cof1:

"Did they teach nothing in the institution?"

They use the modern liberal method of coping.... just gave me a bunch of drugs they said would "help me" and told me it was "societies fault and that I didn't need to take any responsibility for my actions"

:pke:

Back