Back in the hospital.

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
I am considering start a blog. Like: grind is at the hospital.com or something. It's going to be awesome.

I'm guessing you're in for your surgery right? I hope you have your own room this time.

nope i just fail at life. Although now they may want to surgery because my immune system sucks so hard.

On the plus side I have my own single room with 2 HD tvs, so that's a plus

Oh and I have finals this week, that's a minus O_O

nope i just fail at life. Although now they may want to surgery because my immune system sucks so hard.

Grind this is terrible, I hope you are out by Christmas. Do you want me to send you some christmas cookies? I make them for my niece and nephew. They're not great, just ok. I would send you some though.

Have they figured out why your immune system is lagging?

Grind this is terrible, I hope you are out by Christmas. Do you want me to send you some christmas cookies? I make them for my niece and nephew. They're not great, just ok. I would send you some though.

that is a very nice gesture :)

unfortunately i won't be able to eat for a few days. But thanks for considering it :)

Grind,

So sorry to hear it! I have had enough of hospitals for a long time!

Speedy recovery!

Grind, I thought you were better. I am sorry to hear you are back in the hospital.

Godspeed and all the best. I hope you get well soon.

Back