Back to Coachella

M.I.A.
Scroobius Pip
Hot Chip
The Teenagers
Sons and Daughters

Oh and Reverend and the Makers are the dog's bollocks (that is a good thing btw).

'Liar-Liar pants on fire!'

Pink Floyd is one of my favorites!

More like...'Chubby Checker'...or the 'Temptations'...or Steppenwolf or CCR!
Busted!

Side note:c'mon ya were jealous when Elvis was doing Ann Margret for God sake...ya did have a crush on her!:cof1:

Last edited:
Alot people are bitching about Jack Johnson. He's not cool enough for the hipsters, I guess. I like him, though. Nice, mellow and makes me think of the beach music.

Death Cab I know, like and have seen a couple times now.

The Raconteurs (Jack White rulez... fu water) will be cool. I wonder if they will have any new stuff.

Definitely going to see Roger Waters.

I should have went to Langerado. Didn't know about it, though. I might do Bonaroo, but I wonder what the camping is like.

At Coachella camping is half the fun. Especially last year with the stupid ass swat team flying in by helicopter trying to tell thousands "Go back to your tents or you will all be arrested" and chasing folks through the campgrounds. It was hillarious.

Only problem is you can't sleep to late with the heat. It gets unbearable by 9 am or earlier.

They are supposed to check you at the gate for booze and stuff, but it's so easy to get stuff in I think they are just doing it for show.

Ahhh...a 'Woodstock'..wannabee

Alot people are bitching about Jack Johnson. He's not cool enough for the hipsters, I guess. I like him, though. Nice, mellow and makes me think of the beach music.

Death Cab I know, like and have seen a couple times now.

The Raconteurs (Jack White rulez... fu water) will be cool. I wonder if they will have any new stuff.

Definitely going to see Roger Waters.

I should have went to Langerado. Didn't know about it, though. I might do Bonaroo, but I wonder what the camping is like.

At Coachella camping is half the fun. Especially last year with the stupid ass swat team flying in by helicopter trying to tell thousands "Go back to your tents or you will all be arrested" and chasing folks through the campgrounds. It was hillarious.

Only problem is you can't sleep to late with the heat. It gets unbearable by 9 am or earlier.

They are supposed to check you at the gate for booze and stuff, but it's so easy to get stuff in I think they are just doing it for show.

at least heat is mo better than rain and mud!;)

Camping at Bonnaroo is a little haphazard. It's all in a massive field and it's hot as shit.

Like you said, you can't sleep past 8 or 9 because of the heat.

Great times though.

....yeah -- i agree, people are basically getting sick of the same old rock/hip-hop/r&b bullsh*t..... and there is just this big upsurge from a new style coming out of Europe -- best place i've found it so far is a compilation series called 'euro club hits' on itunes -- or check this link: (ad removed)

:cof1: :clink: :cool: :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back