back....

PostmodernProphet

fully immersed in faith..
so I was on vacation and I just got back to find I had 2,940 unread posts......I got through the first six and realized that as usual none of you had posted anything worth reading so I just marked them all as read.....if any of you really think I have missed something earthshattering, feel free to repost it.....

so I was on vacation and I just got back to find I had 2,940 unread posts......I got through the first six and realized that as usual none of you had posted anything worth reading so I just marked them all as read.....if any of you really think I have missed something earthshattering, feel free to repost it.....

Dixie is writing a book, Grind hasn't eaten in 2 days, they started a group to ignore Legion, and there is a new member who seems to be here solely to post insults aimed at conservatives.

Other than that, it seems like business as usual in our little asylum.

thank you for adding such value to the board with this post

Andy Griffith died.

Dixie is writing a book, Grind hasn't eaten in 2 days, they started a group to ignore Legion, and there is a new member who seems to be here solely to post insults aimed at conservatives.

Ya know. I still don't understand that about Grind. Why would you start a group to ignore someone? Doesn't that defeat the purpose?

Considering most of your posts have to do with petty arguments, complaints, and documenting Darla's "meltdowns", you have a lot of gall to ridicule PMP's posts.

ironic coming from mr. SM and legion obsessive arguments. further, PMP is whining about the level of posting while making a worthless post. nice of you to ignore my actual debates and focus solely on the negative. perhaps if i whined like PMP you would have a point, but instead you should pull the plank out of your own eye.

ironic coming from mr. SM and legion obsessive arguments. further, PMP is whining about the level of posting while making a worthless post. nice of you to ignore my actual debates and focus solely on the negative. perhaps if i whined like PMP you would have a point, but instead you should pull the plank out of your own eye.

Perhaps if you whined like PMP?? You have no self-awareness did you know that?

There is nobody, and I mean nobody, nowhere, who whines like you yurt. You're the whiny yurt-tit and everyone here knows it.

And my arguments, for the most part, were on topics, not the constant nonsense you throw out at several other posters.

PmP made a post, partly in humor I believe, asking what had gone on while he was gone. That is not whining. Have you seen how many of the threads slide into petty bickering? Of course you have, you are involved in plenty of them.

I removed the plank from my eye and I am trying to point out the lumber firmly lodged in yours. But your self-righteous attitude makes you see your posts as rational and the rest as personal attacks on you. Try and look again.

Perhaps if you whined like PMP?? You have no self-awareness did you know that?

There is nobody, and I mean nobody, nowhere, who whines like you yurt. You're the whiny yurt-tit and everyone here knows it.

I don't know it.
I've had him (?) on ignore for years. In fact I had forgotten he even existed until now. I would much prefer to have remained in that glorious state of ignorance.

I don't know it.
I've had him (?) on ignore for years. In fact I had forgotten he even existed until now. I would much prefer to have remained in that glorious state of ignorance.

My apologies. I have had him on ignore for a long time too, I must have had a temporary brain incident that caused me to remove him. I will take care of it.

Welcome back. If you prefer not to discuss your recent, er, contretemps while in the UK, we understand.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/armed-poli...uring-liquid-into-a-smoking-plastic-bag-.html

And my arguments, for the most part, were on topics, not the constant nonsense you throw out at several other posters.

PmP made a post, partly in humor I believe, asking what had gone on while he was gone. That is not whining. Have you seen how many of the threads slide into petty bickering? Of course you have, you are involved in plenty of them.

I removed the plank from my eye and I am trying to point out the lumber firmly lodged in yours. But your self-righteous attitude makes you see your posts as rational and the rest as personal attacks on you. Try and look again.

Wait yurt actually made a post with some degree of validity? Thanks for quoting him or I never would have seen it.

Welcome back. If you prefer not to discuss your recent, er, contretemps while in the UK, we understand.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/armed-poli...uring-liquid-into-a-smoking-plastic-bag-.html

heard about that in the news.....I did have a slight ecig incident, though in Iowa.....I had a spare lithium battery in my pocket which apparently closed circuits between various parts of my key chain and gave me startling hot spot far too close to the groin area....

sounds like the Brit was 'stealth vaping".....

beyond that the big news back home is an infestation of coyotes....my brother in law has had two Jack Russel terriors killed by a pack of coyotes in the last two weeks.....they are hiding in a 200 acre corn field of his neighbor and probably wont be eradicated until the corn is harvested this fall.....the neighbor has reported counting 21 deer fawn skulls around the den.....

That poster was a conservative though.

Back