back....

SiBt2.png

And my arguments, for the most part, were on topics, not the constant nonsense you throw out at several other posters.

PmP made a post, partly in humor I believe, asking what had gone on while he was gone. That is not whining. Have you seen how many of the threads slide into petty bickering? Of course you have, you are involved in plenty of them.

I removed the plank from my eye and I am trying to point out the lumber firmly lodged in yours. But your self-righteous attitude makes you see your posts as rational and the rest as personal attacks on you. Try and look again.

and yet you can't see the dark humor in my post. i made a post in the same vein and you went all asshole.

what the fuck is your problem? dude, you are the last person to bitch about insults and personal attacks. grow the fuck up.

Perhaps if you whined like PMP?? You have no self-awareness did you know that?

There is nobody, and I mean nobody, nowhere, who whines like you yurt. You're the whiny yurt-tit and everyone here knows it.

this is truly the most ironic post ever in JPP

thank you darla. funny how WB did not go all asshole on you. what is up WB's ass?

this is truly the most ironic post ever in JPP

thank you darla. funny how WB did not go all asshole on you. what is up WB's ass?

If I should have gone all asshole on Darla, my apologies. I'll get to her next, ok?

I apologize in advance for being an asshole. Some serious shit going on in my real life, and this place makes a good combination of hiding place and vent.

If I should have gone all asshole on Darla, my apologies. I'll get to her next, ok?

I apologize in advance for being an asshole. Some serious shit going on in my real life, and this place makes a good combination of hiding place and vent.

winter...i know how you feel and have done the same. i couldn't figure how you and i got into a riff as i consider us to be cordial from day 1. and perhaps you have a point about insults. i actually did try and stop them a few months ago, made a thread about it, but i got tired of the constant insults to me and honestly, it is venting to give it back at times.

thanks for the post and i hope in the end all works out for the best.

winter...i know how you feel and have done the same. i couldn't figure how you and i got into a riff as i consider us to be cordial from day 1. and perhaps you have a point about insults. i actually did try and stop them a few months ago, made a thread about it, but i got tired of the constant insults to me and honestly, it is venting to give it back at times.

thanks for the post and i hope in the end all works out for the best.

Thanks for the honesty.

Back