Banning

Status
Not open for further replies.

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Howey finally returned from his time of reflection and in the Daytona thread, he posted the following:

View attachment 2022Lookie who I met!

View attachment 2023

Just think...he could be a driver for Gay Daddy. ;D

attachment.php

attachment.php
]
(had to cut and past the pictures; because they weren't appearing in the quote)

If you click on the pictures, to see them larger, the following information is revealed:
03-05-2013 10:26 AM james1.jpg
and
03-05-2013 10:27 AM james2.jpg

Howey has made references to JB several times and I asked him if James was JB.

Howey then reveals that James is his "10 year old son" and feels that I've done something, that should result in me being banned.

I fail to see how he's arrived at this conclusion.
Can anyone else clarify this, for me?

you're fine usfreedom. you didn't do anything wrong.

Asking about someone that is constantly referred to on here isn't against the rules. Furthermore, the image files themselves are called james1.jpg and james2.jpg

XDyWlXy.png

So yeah, it would be pretty retarded to post pictures labeled "james" and then have someone go "oh is that james" and then expect them to get banned.

Now a general message to everyone:

The mods here are not going to be exploited. We are not going to fall prey to petty bullshit and infighting. We have been modding for many years now and know bullshit when we see it. And everytime we see it makes us less likely to take what you say in the future seriously.

It's not any coincidence that this stuff always comes up with the same members. Some people are able to get it, some people are not.

How about howie and his incontinence?
Fucking stinking disgusting incontinence!!!

you're fine usfreedom. you didn't do anything wrong.

Asking about someone that is constantly referred to on here isn't against the rules. Furthermore, the image files themselves are called james1.jpg and james2.jpg

XDyWlXy.png

So yeah, it would be pretty retarded to post pictures labeled "james" and then have someone go "oh is that james" and then expect them to get banned.

Now a general message to everyone:

The mods here are not going to be exploited. We are not going to fall prey to petty bullshit and infighting. We have been modding for many years now and know bullshit when we see it. And everytime we see it makes us less likely to take what you say in the future seriously.

It's not any coincidence that this stuff always comes up with the same members. Some people are able to get it, some people are not.

What did I tell you? I predicted it weeks ago when you guys instituted the auto ignore. Once Howey couldn't inflict his bullshit on 007, like the toxic locust he is, he would move on to someone else.

Just like I, Grind, you fell prey to 007's petty bullshit. I'll address this tomorrow.

you said his underaged son was cute and asked if he liked taking it up the ass. You broke the rules. Man up howey and just admit it. Denial will get you no where. I like you on a personal level but denying such a bold face rule break isn't going to redeem yourself. If you do stuff like that in the future you are looking at 60 days+

you said his underaged son was cute and asked if he liked taking it up the ass. You broke the rules. Man up howey and just admit it. Denial will get you no where. I like you on a personal level but denying such a bold face rule break isn't going to redeem yourself. If you do stuff like that in the future you are looking at 60 days+

Incorrect. I asked if a guy who looked to be in his mid 20s holding a baby was a bottom. It wasn't until after that that 007 claimed the guy was 16 at which time Damo pm'd me and asked nicely to remove the comment and ignore the troll which I did immediately. Hours later I was banned.

Incorrect. I asked if a guy who looked to be in his mid 20s holding a baby was a bottom. It wasn't until after that that 007 claimed the guy was 16 at which time Damo pm'd me and asked nicely to remove the comment and ignore the troll which I did immediately. Hours later I was banned.

So you're so sick that you have to imply such digusting behavior. :palm:
I thought you were going to have be banned.

Last edited:

WOW!!!

Howey really is a degenerate sick fuck. Is it any wonder people think homos are deviant?

What do you call a person who finds children sexually attractive?

How about you say anything about Howeys obvious degenerate remarks and not make this about me?

Can't criticize your buddy? Worried about offending Darla?

I have offended Howey more than a few times. And I have critizied Darla as well.

The reason I said what I did was because of your attempt to equate Howey's despicable remarks to all homosexuals.

I have offended Howey more than a few times. And I have critizied Darla as well.

The reason I said what I did was because of your attempt to equate Howey's despicable remarks to all homosexuals.

Kind of fits doesn't it? Howeys deviant, sick remarks about an underage boy and gay priests in the Catholic Church

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back