Banning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howies persistent and repeated threats against my family have been denied by his obamacult pals.
Winterborn amongst them.

Kind of fits doesn't it? Howeys deviant, sick remarks about an underage boy and gay priests in the Catholic Church

Howey's remarks, if they are what was stated, are disgusted and perverted. Catholic priests molesting children are disgusting.

Claiming that either of those equates to general characteristics of all homosexuals is simply ignorant.

Howies persistent and repeated threats against my family have been denied by his obamacult pals.
Winterborn amongst them.

Dude, you claim that my post of "How about you make your point without all the extra bullshit, can you manage that?" was a threat on your life.

Maybe a course in reading comprehension would help you some.
:)

Howey's remarks, if they are what was stated, are disgusted and perverted. Catholic priests molesting children are disgusting.

Claiming that either of those equates to general characteristics of all homosexuals is simply ignorant.

Gay priests go after underage boys. Howey made sexual comments about underage boys. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck. It's a duck.

Like I said, I always knew Howey was a stalking deviant perv. It was just verified by an unimpeachable source.

Gay priests go after underage boys. Howey made sexual comments about underage boys. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck. It's a duck.

Like I said, I always knew Howey was a stalking deviant perv. It was just verified by an unimpeachable source.

We could argue whether going after young boys is a matter of availability and that pedophiles who prey on prepubescent kids are neither gay nor straight. But that is another argument entirely.

If you equate priests molesting kids with Howey making remarks about kids, I have no problem with it.

Anal sex is popular amongst heterosexuals, too, ya know...

We could argue whether going after young boys is a matter of availability and that pedophiles who prey on prepubescent kids are neither gay nor straight. But that is another argument entirely.

If you equate priests molesting kids with Howey making remarks about kids, I have no problem with it.

I made no remarks about children.

Dude, you claim that my post of "How about you make your point without all the extra bullshit, can you manage that?" was a threat on your life.

Maybe a course in reading comprehension would help you some.
:)
I did not.
You told me to go Elswhere, I advised you on how to achieve that.
You are too cowardly to make that happen.

Closed. I see where this is going and it isn't anywhere good. Jesus, I'm not paid enough to baby sit you man children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back