Barack Has Two Dads?

I didn't bait Sarge. When I saw the post, I knew he was either talking about a public figure (not against JPP rules) or Daesh (against JPP rules). So, I gave him a chance to clarify/cover-up, and he came back with the wrong answer. Yes, I did see an opportunity to have a little fun.

Also, Grind, what should I be careful about? There's creepy stuff about Douchebag Donald and Ivanka all over the interwebs. I will have to stop posting it for personal reasons, once he assumes office, I suppose.

someone reported it and I just want to keep the thread clean is all. You didn't break the rules but im just trying to get everyone to chill

someone reported it and I just want to keep the thread clean is all. You didn't break the rules but im just trying to get everyone to chill

Oh, sweet! Well, I know it had to have been a hardcore Trumptard (I'm guess either Philly Cheesesteak or PiMP), who is far too stupid to understand these things. Well, whoever the fuck it was, I don't want you to chill. I hope you realize how incredibly fucking retarded you are. You should really just retreat your faggoty ass right back into a safe space, but, I'm sure you will just continue to whimper here on JPP.

Also, if you are going to behave like such a woman, you probably should stop voting. Grind doesn't like it when women vote.

Back