Barack Has Two Dads?

I didn't bait Sarge. When I saw the post, I knew he was either talking about a public figure (not against JPP rules) or Daesh (against JPP rules). So, I gave him a chance to clarify/cover-up, and he came back with the wrong answer. Yes, I did see an opportunity to have a little fun.

Also, Grind, what should I be careful about? There's creepy stuff about Douchebag Donald and Ivanka all over the interwebs. I will have to stop posting it for personal reasons, once he assumes office, I suppose.

Like I said, simple things for simple minds.

Cruz's father took part in the JFK assassination. You're right, I haven't heard anything from you except lies.

when the fat lady sang after she conceded, the song was "What difference does it make now, Auld Lang Syne, what difference does it make now"........

when the fat lady sang after she conceded, the song was "What difference does it make now, Auld Lang Syne, what difference does it make now"........

Good question. What difference does to truth make now? The answer for us is very different:

Threedee: Quite a lot of difference.
PiMP: The truth does not, never has, and will never matter.

Here is a racist hitting a woman!! Maybe you should have been there to spit in his face?

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

The "victim" is losing in Court and has had several complaints tossed in this.

She first pushes him and then slaps him.

nah, he does that hoping some conservative will fall for it and call him a pedophile in response.....he caught one......he's been doing that since he took over Legion's legacy as the board asshole......

Sooooooooooo... it looks like we need a lesson in honesty:

You will all note at the beginning of the thread that Sarge dropped the P word before I even posted to this thread. No one, including Daesh, did a damn thing to bait him into his outburst. If he would have claimed to have directed the post at Obama, all would have been forgiven. That is the price of his honesty, which is refreshing because PiMP is incapable of it.

Now, two honest opinions of mine:

1) Anyone stupid enough to be "baited" into violating Rule 12b deserves to be banned.
2) PiMP should kill himself.

Last edited:
Sooooooooooo... it looks like we need a lesson in honesty:

You will all note at the beginning of the thread that Sarge dropped the P word before I even posted to this thread. No one, including Daesh, did a damn thing to bait him into his outburst. If he would have claimed to have directed the post at Obama, all would have been forgiven. That is the price of his honesty, which is refreshing because PiMP is incapable of it.

Now, two honest opinions of mine:

1) Anyone stupid enough to be "baited" into violating Rule 12b deserves to be banned.
2) PiMP should kill himself.

Yeah but you did it too without the explanation at first.

Yeah but you did it too without the explanation at first.

You've been out of the loop for a while, but, Damo clarified early on in the whole Rule 12b crisis that the prohibition didn't extend to public persons. For example, I can say that Jared Fogle is a pedophile, with pretty good justification.

You've been out of the loop for a while, but, Damo clarified early on in the whole Rule 12b crisis that the prohibition didn't extend to public persons. For example, I can say that Jared Fogle is a pedophile, with pretty good justification.

That was probably a mistake on his part. Floodgates and all that.

Back