Barack Obama Tries to Shame Black Men for Voting for Trump

Only Uncle Tom's vote for Trump!

View attachment 33391

Modern Day Uncle Toms!​

I will never click anything from the OP, but I'd love to hear what the small handful represented in those posts feels that trump will do to benefit them? Hell...they're probably paid for their endorsement.

Any person of any color who complains that Biden 'didn't do enough for them' has no idea how govt. works.

I will never click anything from the OP, but I'd love to hear what the small handful represented in those posts feels that trump will do to benefit them? Hell...they're probably paid for their endorsement.

Any person of any color who complains that Biden 'didn't do enough for them' has no idea how govt. works.
Clarence Thomas is Black and will vote for Trump.

If anyone can rattle MAGA’s cage it is Obama, they still haven’t gotten over a Black man getting elected President, twice, and by substantially margins both times, can’t even imagine what would happen to them if a Black women were elected

Clarence Thomas is Black and will vote for Trump.
Mighty fine anecdote. Thousands of wealthy black men will too, because they are Republicans. The people in the nonsensical posts above have no political interest, or affiliation.

Back