Barack Obama Tries to Shame Black Men for Voting for Trump

What is sad is that you have zero idea how racist you are. The minute any black person leaves the democrat party plantation your side calls them Uncle Tom. As if they owe your side their vote. They don’t owe you anymore explanation than you owe them. Get over yourself.

Maybe there is a reason democrats keep losing more and more of the black vote? Maybe they don’t like to be condescending assholes like you?
Yes.

THis is why they're losing.

racist fucking assholes.

Oh, brother, Barack....this isn't about not wanting to vote for someone who "grew up like you, knows you, went to college with you, understand the struggles and pain and joy that comes from these experiences..." Because that's not her.... see how simple that is? :oprah:

Love how the rightwing peckerwoods are pontificating about the Black community o_O o_O:rolleyes:

facepalm-dismay.gif
I REALLY love how fake black Jews pontificate about the white community DAILY. In fact,...in almost every other post. Smitten much ? :laugh:

What is sad is that you have zero idea how racist you are. The minute any black person leaves the democrat party plantation your side calls them Uncle Tom. As if they owe your side their vote. They don’t owe you anymore explanation than you owe them. Get over yourself.

Maybe there is a reason democrats keep losing more and more of the black vote? Maybe they don’t like to be condescending assholes like you?
LOL. Nice try idiot. Democrats still enjoy 75% black support, with women being in the 90% range. When I point out the fallacy in the mindset of black males who claim to support trump, I'm merely stating that they are misinformed.

By trump.

You're the one who used the 'Uncle Tom' phrase, so what does that say about you?

By all means...keep trying to sit at the adult table. It gives us a good chuckle.

LOL. Nice try idiot. Democrats still enjoy 75% black support, with women being in the 90% range. When I point out the fallacy in the mindset of black males who claim to support trump, I'm merely stating that they are misinformed.

By trump.

You're the one who used the 'Uncle Tom' phrase, so what does that say about you?

By all means...keep trying to sit at the adult table. It gives us a good chuckle.
75%? when it used to be in the high 90s?

I was commenting on others in this thread who used the term Uncle Tom. That is a democrat term just like the KKK was an arm of the democrat party.

Whenever people don't agree with you marxists, you label them as mis/uninformed as if you have the monopoly on information.

The democrat party has been bleeding black support for years now. While, I don't make any predictions about the election because democrats will find ways to cheat as they did in 2020, I do know that Cumala Harris is polling 6 points behind where Hiden Biden was in 2020. It is going to make your efforts to cheat that much harder

Again...many who agree to be interviewed say a couple of things.

They don't know what Harris plans to do that benefits them.

They aren't happy that Biden didn't do enough to benefit them.

They said the same thing about Obama. Especially that moron Cornell West.

Do they realize that nothing happens with gridlock in Congress? Do they even research if Biden/Harris/Obama tried to get things done?

Do they KNOW trump will do? He already effectively took away their right to vote in many states.
That’s just it, everyone complaining doesn’t realize the Republican House has done nothing for them.

It's impossible to cast sufficient shame on an African American citizen
who disgraces him/herself by voting for the racist Trump.

I myself call them tap-dancing, watermelon eating, jive-ass Uncle Toms.
Obama is more polite than I, but he definitely did the right thing
as he almost ALWAYS does.

I didn't vote for soon-to-be HNIC in the 2008 primaries
because he wasn't the furthest left candidate in policy--
John Edwards was--
but I became one of his biggest fans.

Best POTUS in my adult life.
Eisenhower, the last competent Republican, was in my childhood.
There hasn't been one since he.

75%? when it used to be in the high 90s?

I was commenting on others in this thread who used the term Uncle Tom. That is a democrat term just like the KKK was an arm of the democrat party.

Whenever people don't agree with you marxists, you label them as mis/uninformed as if you have the monopoly on information.

The democrat party has been bleeding black support for years now. While, I don't make any predictions about the election because democrats will find ways to cheat as they did in 2020, I do know that Cumala Harris is polling 6 points behind where Hiden Biden was in 2020. It is going to make your efforts to cheat that much harder
No the Dem. party has not been bleeding black support. Certainly trump isn't picking anyone up. You are measuring against Obama's numbers, which were near 100%.

Republicans have nothing of value for non white, non wealthy voters. As such, I stand by my assertion that non wealthy black males who don't believe Biden has 'done enough' for them are grossly misinformed. They don't understand how govt. works, because they simply do not pay attention. Many said the same thing about Obama.

Barry Obama has brought much shame on the Black population. Especially when he said he has made love to other MEN many times in his mind. Ewwwwwwwwwww,....such blatant faggotry is sickening.

Back