barretts husband caught her in the bathroom

You're a dumb triggered cunt. How horrible is that?

tenor.gif

AND YOU'RE A RED NECK....DISGUSTING FILTHY THING TO BE

TRUMP CON MAN MURDERER RED NECK[
/B]

What does AZ stand for then you pig fucking moron?

on a scale of stupid fuk red necks you are on the bottom you got
it from your HO MOTHER...when I clean the dog shit out of my yard
I use a confederate flag then rub the shit on evangelical church steps

trump conman murderer red neck

Is this a place where people come to be made fun off? I dunno...

NO this is the place that has a hundred of red neck right wing fascists that are paid to post here....
this joint is owned by fascists...it's a joke that the left thinks they are having a honest discussion
with republicans hahahaha silly guys..

trump con man murderer red neck

NO this is the place that has a hundred of red neck right wing fascists that are paid to post here....
this joint is owned by fascists...it's a joke that the left thinks they are having a honest discussion

Whelp, from your post it looks like you encourage self ridicule, because that statement is beyond ridiculous. But I won't make fun of you, there would be no point to it.

Whelp, from your post it looks like you encourage self ridicule, because that statement is beyond ridiculous. But I won't make fun of you, there would be no point to it.

you're just another loser moron red neck you don't have the ability to make fun of anyone when you red necks are the most pathetic
group of losers in the world...the latest studies show red necks are the dumbest group of people in the world....facts only

Nothing about what the left does is honest.

Stop lying, nigger. It's embarrassing for your kind when someone like you acts the way you act.

Hey here's CFM the proved "paid to post fascist pig here" Hey "red neck" which is the worst thing one can say about another..

I saw some pictures of your mother naked she has a clit that hangs down to her knees..you enjoy playing with it huh...

I hear you have mom over at earls black circle jerkers club she enjoys everyone playing with her clit huh

Back