Baseball Steroid Investigation

Who gives a shit? Don't we have laws for illegal drug use? Why are people acting like this is earth shattering? I say legalize it throughout sports and let the best men win.

I wonder if drug-addled gas bag Rush Limpbaugh has commented on the use of illegal drugs in baseball?

Its certainly not something the congress should be worried about. For the love of Jack, getting out of clusterfuck wars and curbing spending should at least be handled before worrying about some muscle neck doing roids.

I personally think that if Bonds gets convicted for purgery that he should be pardoned, as its such a stupid issue. Besides, since when has purgery mattered to anyone?

I personally think that if Bonds gets convicted for purgery that he should be pardoned, as its such a stupid issue. Besides, since when has purgery mattered to anyone?

It matters to your priest at confession.

What's pathetic is I think Bond's is an a-hole, but these idiots have me actually feeling sorry for the rich fcker.

I don't see what Big Brother's business it is to stick their noses into pro sports.

Let's be real. We live a society that teaches from youth that winning is all that matters. Now we're supposed to be shocked and offended that some of the athletes are trying to get an edge?

What's REALLY mind-boggling is they want to persecute only the select individuals they've nabbed who have big names. As if they are the only ones.

I don't see what Big Brother's business it is to stick their noses into pro sports.

Let's be real. We live a society that teaches from youth that winning is all that matters. Now we're supposed to be shocked and offended that some of the athletes are trying to get an edge?

What's REALLY mind-boggling is they want to persecute only the select individuals they've nabbed who have big names. As if they are the only ones.

I agree. I'm still pissed off at those senate hearings.

Back