Baseball...

I like him too, but he's just about the only one on the team I do like. Sadly, I just read (yesterday?) that he may have some serious knee problems (I think it was his knee) and may be out for a while.

Agree ...its hard not to like Papi ... but Jeter is the clear cut MVP this year... he means more to that team than anyone else outside of Mo Rivera ... it proved itself out this year with all the injuries the Yanks had to endure ...

I like him too, but he's just about the only one on the team I do like. Sadly, I just read (yesterday?) that he may have some serious knee problems (I think it was his knee) and may be out for a while.

I heard something too this morning. It was someone else's knee I think,and Big Papi's was having an irregular heartbeat. I could sware that is what they said. I think I will go look that up,I forgot about it until now.

I really hope he is o.k.-he seems like a super nice guy.

I don't mind baseball, it's just that once football starts I don't care about it anymore.

Oakland.

I hardly even follow baseball anymore. I didn't even know the A's were in first place until about a week ago.

It all started when I moved East. Everytime you look at the paper, half the teams have an 'X' beside their names that means (late game played) and the papers never knew who won and what place the teams were in. I completely lost interest.

Go A's!!

Immie

Oakland.

I hardly even follow baseball anymore. I didn't even know the A's were in first place until about a week ago.

It all started when I moved East. Everytime you look at the paper, half the teams have an 'X' beside their names that means (late game played) and the papers never knew who won and what place the teams were in. I completely lost interest.

Go A's!!

Immie

Have you ever heard of a new fangled technology called the internet? Some websites have up to the minute news .. try it you might like it ... roflmao!

Back