BCS Championship Game

• Thread starter Thread starter WinterBorn
  • Start date Start date
Actually it shows he is trying to pretend the little ten is better than it is. Since when is a conference's 'toughness' based on the 'top four teams'????

Hint to Mott... a conference is judged by all of its members.

Side note... TX and Nebraska would have beaten Ohio State and Iowa, respectively. Our top two... your top two... by those standards Big 12 over little ten.
Yawn. I see. How many BCS bowl games did the Big 12 win this year? Oh yea, that's right. None! LOL How many teams from Texas won BCS bowls? Oh yea, that's right. None! LOL

I'll give you this...Nebraska would have matched up well against Northwestern.

Yawn. I see. How many BCS bowl games did the Big 12 win this year? Oh yea, that's right. None! LOL How many teams from Texas won BCS bowls? Oh yea, that's right. None! LOL

I'll give you this...Nebraska would have matched up well against Northwestern.

yeah... tell me how many of the little ten would have beaten Bama.

Then tell me about the all puss schedule the 'top' little ten teams had.... SIX teams in your conference with losing records. It was a top heavy conference and the top was good. But that does not make your conference second best.

That said, neither Ohio State nor Iowa would have done anything against the Huskers D. Nada.

Your top two played against the ACC and Puss 10... stellar man... stellar. The Huskers totally blanked their Puss 10 opponent.

No way would either have put up 400 yards on the Huskers.

Got a great bit from someone on my FB page.

Dear Colt,
I told you they hit hard.

Yours Truly, Tim Tebow.

Dear Tim,
I know you did. That's why I quit before they made me cry on national TV.

Thanks, Colt McCoy.

ROFLMAO....

bastard... a little warning next time... something like 'funny shit about to be read... do NOT be drinking anything while reading'

Back