be prepared to defend your home against my very best

It was never any easier to have a 3rd party candidate. The fact that Perot was willing to spend millions of his own money was they only reason he did better than the current batch of 3rd parties.

And yes, there was an effort (whether for publicity or not) to reach the people again. Those townhall meetings showed up much more often.

charts/graphs on the campaign trail is the lasting legacy of Perot :D

They were the words used by Maineman against him on another board.

I just wish they'd leave that particular conversation on that board.

I will gladly do so... you should know, however, that what he has quoted here is only a part of the statement...the statement that he quotes was said in conjunction with an IF statement.... only IF he did indeed actually take an internet squabble into the real world and into MY real life, and damaged my REAL life and my REAL livelihood, would I retaliate. He, of course, leaves that part out, because he is a wienie. Why am I not surprised? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
We The People of The United States of America do need to revolt peacably. We need to take our country back from the politicians who have abscounded our country. We need term limits and we need to reduce the power of the political parties. If we don't we will lose our freedoms.

Immie

amen

the fact that you understood that is quite telling.

LOL. He was saying that you're yurt and are getting ready to attack someone's home from your kayak. It was actually pretty funny. Of course, I know you're not yurt, but I couldn't help laugh at the idea that you were being accused of it.

LOL. He was saying that you're yurt and are getting ready to attack someone's home from your kayak. It was actually pretty funny. Of course, I know you're not yurt, but I couldn't help laugh at the idea that you were being accused of it.

I see.

Though it is seriously disturbing that you understood him. Must me a mental disorder. Ya should get that checked out.

I see.

Though it is seriously disturbing that you understood him. Must me a mental disorder. Ya should get that checked out.

Did I ever tell you that my brother had a speech impediment when we were very little kids? One of my earliest memories is my mom and dad turning to me and whispering, "what did he say"? And I always knew what he said.

I think that's why I can understand Topper. I don't know.

Did I ever tell you that my brother had a speech impediment when we were very little kids? One of my earliest memories is my mom and dad turning to me and whispering, "what did he say"? And I always knew what he said.

I think that's why I can understand Topper. I don't know.

So you are saying that topper is like a brother to you?

Back