Beautiful Day

Awesome views.. I was just up in the snow earlier today, about 7,000ft in the Sierra but not much snow, just walked in boots, not really enough for snow shoes..

Last year the road over the earthen dam was blocked, this year we drove right over, almost..

image-7.jpeg

Absolutely beautiful!

source.gif

Lol. Isn't there a big difference in weather between the two?

Depends on where they are from in Calif....... Very diverse... Boise isn't very high, so it isn't as snowy as much of that state...

I hear lots of them gripe about politics, costs etc but there are several ppl happy they are leaving & more than willing to suffer in their old dwellings after they are gone..

After thirty + years of Calif disgruntled migration I hear most of the locals, now a minority in the land of their birth, wait for the angry old farts to pass...

They hate Calif folks in Oregon now........ What is funny is many of the X-Calif folks do as well, hating on all those that followed them up, like they wanna seal the boarder now that they have gotten settled in....lol

I guess another beautiful day in Boise today. 71 or so.

I’m in Las Vegas in 79 degree weather, so not that much different.

Watching the South, again, with their disaster du’ jour

I guess another beautiful day in Boise today. 71 or so.

I’m in Las Vegas in 79 degree weather, so not that much different.

Watching the South, again, with their disaster du’ jour

?? What are you watching?? What else is on the agenda??

A groan is an expression of disgust and indignation. You and your shitposts are worthy of disgust and indignation, domeboy. DEATHTOTHEDEEPSTATE! ALL DEMOCRATS ARE WELL DOCUMENTED DOMESTIC ENEMIES. it is a military matter. Enjoy your trip.

3,500 groans. He groans a photo of snowcapped mountains. How fucking bizarre is that, asswipe?

Basketball tournament. That’s done and in St. George, UT today. Went to Zion Park. Amazing place.

Awesome, not been there in many years... I have a friend that just moved over & looking forward to visiting her......

Back