Beautiful, dead little HERO!

HARTFORD, Conn. -- A 6-year-old boy killed in the massacre in Sandy Hook Elementary School shouted for his classmates to run while the gunman paused to reload and was shot moments later, the boy's mother said Friday.

The boy, Jesse Lewis, had just seen his teacher shot and urged the others to flee while the gunman, Adam Lanza, put a new clip into his semi-automatic rifle.

"He yelled, 'Run!' Adam reloaded and shot him in the head," said Scarlett Lewis, who learned details of the events inside the classroom from investigators who gathered accounts from children who survived.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"When I heard he used his last few seconds on earth to try to save his friends, I was not surprised," she said. "I am so incredibly proud of him."

Advertise | AdChoices

The boy's actions were first reported by The Hartford Courant.

Lanza shot his way into the school on Dec. 14 and killed 20 first-grade children and six women in one of the worst school shootings in U.S. history. He also killed his mother earlier in the day and committed suicide as police arrived at the school building.

so you don't care about this boy and the kids he saved?

why do you NOT want people to KNOW about this little boy?

obama_drones_killed_children.jpg

I'll believe Desh cares about children when she tells Obama to stop droning them.

I love how desh likes to talk to herself.....

a sure sign of mental illness....but I suppose its harmless so far....and rather entertaining...

Back