• In there dreams

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • behind closed doors

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • back door

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Maybe...maybe not.............

Is that you in the avatar? Sexy beast you!

since you claim to not have been with a woman in over two years...lets just say it is not me...don't want to get your hopes up( I am a lover of women only)...maybe uscit will help you...

On second thought we better quit joking around like this...the far left libs will have way too much fodder for fantasy gossip...and their heads may explode...:cof1:

Last edited:
Right..................!

bb do not pick on Thorn, pick on me and beefy if you want.
Thorn is a class act.

hey little miss muffet....thorn asked for it when she asked for my name be added to another thread so she could vote...she is a big girl doesn't need your pathetic intervention! As for the 'Class Act' I would not know she is just another anonymous poster on a message board...I don't hang with her so I don't know her...:D

and you were whinning about the poll about Bush and the Repub convention but you offered no dissenting view on this poll. ie No they are not getting it on.

You are a partisan whack.

***sigh***

and you were whinning about the poll about Bush and the Repub convention but you offered no dissenting view on this poll. ie No they are not getting it on.

You are a partisan whack.

It was a joke...like you really think anyone thinks they are...Good Lord usc you really are pathetic! And where was I 'whinning' about the thread you are alluding too...I just commented that I thought it was just more cippie/usc BS!:rolleyes:

Really Lady 'B"

leave it to this idiot to have something to say about Thorn.

What a do uche.

Thorn is not complaining...she jumped into the fray by her own request to elBeefy...and Lady 'B' you are the one who would be familiar with a 'douche'...that is a lady thing...but you really are not a Lady so you probably don't use one...:rolleyes:

Thorn is one of the nicest least offensive posters on here, and as far as I can tell a real lady, and smart too. helps hubby on race cars and such, animal lover, etc. I consider her husband to be a very lucky dude.

I wish she was around more. I just hope her skin is not thin enough to let an ass run her off.

Thorn is one of the nicest least offensive posters on here, and as far as I can tell a real lady, and smart too. helps hubby on race cars and such, animal lover, etc. I consider her husband to be a very lucky dude.

I wish she was around more.

Yeah, she's pretty cool! You'd have to be a drunken retard to want to start picking on her.

Back