• In there dreams

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • behind closed doors

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • back door

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
If she can't take humor...and a razzing

Yeah, she's pretty cool! You'd have to be a drunken retard to want to start picking on her.

she really should not post on message/forums!...and please Ms...who thinks she is so perfect,cool and intelligent...do you and usc hang with 'thorn'...do you really know her outside of this forum?... and by the way you and darla are the ones who post drunk...get a clue already...!

You and darla hate me because i do not allow you to bully me...but feel free to intimidate the weaker guys on this board!

wtf...........

Thorn is one of the nicest least offensive posters on here, and as far as I can tell a real lady, and smart too. helps hubby on race cars and such, animal lover, etc. I consider her husband to be a very lucky dude.

I wish she was around more. I just hope her skin is not thin enough to let an ass run her off.

usc you really need to seek counsel...thorn was not attacked by me...she jumped into the game requesting beefy to put my name on another silly poll...so she could vote for me...I returned the humor...you and Lady T are really overeacting with more liberal false outrage...:321: uscit!

Last edited:
usc you really need to seek counsel...thorn was not attacked by me...she jumped into the game requesting beefy to put my name on another silly poll...so she could vote for me...I returned the humor...you and Lady T are really overeacting with more liberal false outrage...:321: uscit!

well the difference between a gentleman and not I suppose.
although I am far from perfect in that regard.

BB is just finishing the rounds.

Hes gotta hit on everyone he thinks is a woman and then when she disses him he starts this level of stalking.

One lonely dude.

BTW Beefy nice record go for a full three. Its good for you.

Oh goody...........

BB is just finishing the rounds.

Hes gotta hit on everyone he thinks is a woman and then when she disses him he starts this level of stalking.

One lonely dude.

BTW Beefy nice record go for a full three. Its good for you.

drunk desh has added her two cents...hey Ms.Lonely housewife...it is not my fault your husband ignores you to the point you come into a message board and make dumb comments and give the old po' little me,nobody understands my pain...this poll was a joke directed at thorn for her requesting beefy to add my name to another poll...how the hell do you relate this to hitting on her or you or Lady T or darla et al...you gals really need to get out more often! As for the stalking comment...just look at the 'Dog Pile' of the 'grusome threesome'...Darla,Lady T and you...always flock to my threads to make your sexist 'femme bot' comments.............

Take a close look in the mirror before ya do the false outrage diatribes!

Why do you hate american women ?

you can order a nice subserviant mail order bride...

I like my women with a dash of sass.

drunk desh has added her two cents...hey Ms.Lonely housewife...it is not my fault your husband ignores you to the point you come into a message board and make dumb comments and give the old po' little me,nobody understands my pain...this poll was a joke directed at thorn for her requesting beefy to add my name to another poll...how the hell do you relate this to hitting on her or you or Lady T or darla et al...you gals really need to get out more often! As for the stalking comment...just look at the 'Dog Pile' of the 'grusome threesome'...Darla,Lady T and you...always flock to my threads to make your sexist 'femme bot' comments.............

Take a close look in the mirror before ya do the false outrage diatribes!

resorting to lies agian?

As usual you got that bassackwards, I left her.

butt carry on Lt. Fuzz.

Thats not what she said...she said she left you because you kept stealing her dresses,bras and panties...she wanted a real man...with sass not fanatasies!
Carry on maybe thorn,desh, darla or Lady T will visit ya at your farm...y'all can share a beer or two... exchange makeup tips and share clothes:cof1:

The turth never hurts me.

The truth brings peace and thoughful insite to improve any situation.

Lies on the other hand serve only to make every situation worse.

If it were true BB I would be thanking you for helping me improve my life.

I learned long ago to pity those who resort to lies.

They are the ones in pain and so very confused by life that the truth holds no value for them and lies about others is the only way they can quell their pain.

I am so glad that I was never trapped in that hell.

You're nuts girl...........

The turth never hurts me.

The truth brings peace and thoughful insite to improve any situation.

Lies on the other hand serve only to make every situation worse.

If it were true BB I would be thanking you for helping me improve my life.

I learned long ago to pity those who resort to lies.

They are the ones in pain and so very confused by life that the truth holds no value for them and lies about others is the only way they can quell their pain.

I am so glad that I was never trapped in that hell.

Please elaborate where I told a lie in this silly poll thread...you jumped into the 'dog pile' fray with darla and Lady T...making allegations about what I was doing to poor little thorn...she is the one this humor was directed at...and I don't see her bitching and ranting poor little me...y'all are right she has class and a sense of humor...same cannot be said of the 'grusome threesome':readit:

Really...........................!

You lied about both me and usc and our personal lives.

It is called 'flaming' on message boards...it is allowed...and everyone in this board does it from time to time...it must have been true in your case though, it seemed to have hit a nerve...usc takes flames and gives them back...or did you not notice?...and by the way darla and Lady T are the biggest flamers on this board...they make a career of it!:rolleyes:

Back