Beer Review: Rogue Smoked Ale

Is it just me or is there something that's just fundamentally wrong with beer snobbery?

Here's my review of Great Lakes Dortumunder - Sluuurp...yup...it's beer. Tasty one too.

Here's my review of Yuengling - Sluuurp...yup...it's beer. Tasty one too.

Here's my review of Sleeping Dog Pale ale - Sluuurp...yup...it's beer. Tasty one too.

Burp!

bottle-obsidian-stout.gif

2943847756_fbd15b2186.jpg

Is it just me or is there something that's just fundamentally wrong with beer snobbery?

Here's my review of Great Lakes Dortumunder - Sluuurp...yup...it's beer. Tasty one too.

Here's my review of Yuengling - Sluuurp...yup...it's beer. Tasty one too.

Here's my review of Sleeping Dog Pale ale - Sluuurp...yup...it's beer. Tasty one too.

Burp!

If you're gonna be a prole, just get the fuck out.

If you're gonna be a prole, just get the fuck out.
Dude....it's BEER! It's not supposed to be THAT good.

I mean dude, I like suasages too but try as I might, that ole tube steak will never be a filet mignon.....though it is pretty tasty with a cold glass of BEER!! :p

I mean dude, I like suasages too but try as I might, that ole tube steak will never be a filet mignon.....though it is pretty tasty with a cold glass of BEER!! :p

After reading this, I've come to the conclusion that YOU ARE SO GAY!! :cof1:

Sorry, but beer is THAT good!! Now go eat that crap and drink some ice cold pisswater...

Back